Friday, September 17, 2004


Fri (17/9/2004)


Today , my thoughts were revolving around him and the song that kept playin in my head was Avril Lavingne 's Sk8ter Boi .....

He’s was a boy,
She’s was a a girl,
Cannot make it any more obvious,
He was a punk,
She did ballet,
What more can I say.

He wanted her,
She’d never tell secretly she wanted him as well,
But all of her friends,
Stuck up their nose,
They had a problem with his baggy clothes.

He was a skater boy,
She said see you later boy
He wasn’t good enough for her,
She had a pretty face
But her head was up in space
She needed to come back down to earth.

5 years from now,
She sits at home,
Feeding the baby she’s alone,
She turns on tv,
Guess who she sees,
Skater boy rockin up mtv!!,
She calls up her friends,
They already know,
And they’ve all got
Tickets to see his show,
She tags along,
Stands in the crowd,
Looks up at the man that she turned down.

He was a skater boy
She said see you later boy
He wasn’t good enough for her,
Now he’s a super star
Slamming on his guitar
Does your pretty face see what he’s worth?

He was a skater boy,
She said see you later boy,
He wasn’t good enough for her,
Now he’s a super star ,
Slamming on his guitar ,
Does your pretty face see what he’s worth?

Sorry girl but you missed out,
Well tough luck that boy’s mine now,
We are more than just good friends,
This is how the story ends,
Too bad that you couldn’t see,
See the man that boy could be,
There is more than meets the eye,
I see the soul that is inside.

He’s just a boy,
And I’m just a girl,
Can I make it any more obvious,
We are in love,
Haven’t you heard?
How we rock each others world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m with the skater boy,
I said see you later boy,
I’ll be back stage after the show,
I’ll be at the studio,
Singing the song we wrote,
About a girl you used to know

I was really thinkin about him badly today .... maybe it is because i had being starvin myself from his thoughts lately ... but today i couldn't control my thoughts ... I am realli unsure ... I can't seem to break free yet I want too , coz it isn't allowing me to act as myself ... it is changin me to complete new person , whom i dun wanna be ... I just wanna be myself ... Hiaz , y did i have to get myself into such a mess ... I hate the thought of gettin involved with feelings and emotions ... It is gonna be long journey to walk out of the mess , i created ....


I am so kinda pissed with several group of people , these people seem to be puttin myself down ... these ppl keep forgettin words are killers ..... these group of people go about flauntin their anger and hold certain amount of unreasonable n unjustifiable grudges ...... n another group of people whom think they know everything and suggests , what you shld do , what hurts abt this particular group of people , It's HIM .... Why can't people seem to understand that no two people alike ... people have different perspective of things or people around them .... it is not so easy living in secular world .... there is too many conspiracy goin around... You have to be wise in enough understand those , to survive ..... SO , I AM 100% SURE FOR MYSELF ON KNOWING WHAT I WANT AND ITS MY LIFE ......

The general happenings of the day , school ended pretty late than usual Fridays , coz had some extra GP content lecture ... after skool , i met up with Manges , accompanied her to do her eyebrow threadin and hanged out with her ... Upon returnin home , logged online for awhile and couldn't stay awake , felt realli sleepy n had no control of myself.... Therefore ,took a early dive into bed.....=P

Thank you God for the love , you provided to my disturbed soul!


threw her kisses ;8:32 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011