Sunday, September 12, 2004


Sat (11/9/2004)

Today was a simply a good headstart for the coming week ... Basically , I was out for the whole of today .. I am kinda exhausted physically but mentally , I am replenished with HIS WORDS , a much desired comfort to my exhausted n wearied soul ... I had great tyme sharing my week's happenings with my QCP ( Dawn / Bao Ling / Florence / Jillan)... tks , for the encouragements n movtivation , you guys gave me .... I realli apperciate the tyme i shared with you , guys n thanks for puttin me into ur prayers.... It means alot to me durin tis period of turmoil of emotions n stress . Thank you guys ....

Comin back to today's day out ......
I went to tekka to get my eyebrows threadded . I din plan to get it done but decided to get it done coz my eyebrows looked like a thick and dense vegetation overgrown ...hehhehe =P Then , rushed down to Plaza Singapura , to get Bao Ling her little birthday gift , a box of Merci Chocolate n a little Birthday Card . I was realli rushing for tyme coz i was supposed to meet up Dawn at 3.15 pm but it was alreadi 3 O'clock . Phew! Luckily , the station stops to Aljunied Mrt wasn't many , managed to get there around 3.20-3.25pm. Upon reachin Gullin , I settled myself , along with a sister , whose name i keep on forgettin , even though couple of tymes we had played after yf session and had little conversations; to wrap up the little hamper for Baoling as Dawn was caught up with a meeting ... The sister is surely observant , she managed to note a personal characteristic of mine .. tat I'm a perfectionist .. True , I'm a perfectionist , i expect a quality in wad i'm doin rather than doin it for the sake for doin it ....=p Hmm , durin yf session , learned abt makin peace within the ppl and not judgin ppl to whom we perceive them to be... After , yf session , played around the open field with lanterns n fire in a game called "Indian House" . The objective of the game was to defend the candle from being lighted up by the opponents candles' flame in the lantern , so got to blow out the opponents candle flame ... Sure was fun .... Afterall , the runnin and playing around the field , went to get some drink to quench our thirst n walked back to Guillin ... While walkin back to Guillin , had a little conversation with Desiree , juz then i realized tat family is a very senstive issue for a conversation .. coz you neva know what type of background they come for n how comfortable one is the discuss abt their family openly .. A point that shld be taken note of... Point noted... Aniwae , Desiree did share with me abt her family but i did sense her uneasiness , and i slowly changed the entire conversation askin her abt her day and soon the atmosphere of liveness returned ... Stayed behind at Guillin for awhile , had a little meetin with one of the sisters n then travelled home back with Jillan .. Catchin up with Jillan , was sure great , din get to see her around for few weeks ... She had just started University and is goin through her transition period ... could sense tat she was kinda stressed and all , but her spirit was realli high tat she was able to cheer me on and motivate me to perserve and to understand my purpose of studyin ... Tks , Jillan !

Hahahahaha , I couldn't tempt myself frm feastin frm the Ulimate Chicken meal promotion in KFC , even though chicken flu is still around . The deal was so irresistible , surprisingly it was the only meal for the day i had , a really late one too .... Wow , I managed to substain from food for rather long period of tyme in the day...

Hiaz , Cynthia din come for yf , she was occupied with some other commitments .. I was expectin a fun tyme with her ... The girl juz cheated my feelings ... Hahhaha . Juz Kiddin ! Hmmm... I din get to tok with him too , the onli words tat got exchanged for the day was " Byeeeeeeee , Nages!" and " I ain't leaving now la!"
That's the day's happenings ....

Thank you God for all the assurance and affirmations that you given me through today , to guide me along my struggles n worries !


threw her kisses ;12:34 AM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011