Friday, September 10, 2004


Fri (10/9/2004)

Today , isn't just right ..... I feelin so upset n moody ... it has all got to do with the earlier incident in the start of the day .... Today is Fridae , my dad is always ain't in good mood on fridae coz he has to fast (vegetarian) as Friday is a prayer day to the Hindus .... I got into his temper in the start of the day.. All i did was to sit down to watch CAT N DOG cartoon on tv ... he came frm nowhere n switched the tv off , n then i went back to switch on the tv , he thought i was rebelin .... Gosh , i got into his nasty mood of the day n had to hear all the things tat i very most dreaded to hear just at the very moment .... His words were so piercin tat it pricked my healin disturbed soul ..... Now , my disturbed soul is further in pain coz its bleedin profusely ... Hmmmm .... izzit time up for me to leave tat is always comin into my mind , to leave the sufferings behind ??? It is gettin juz unbearable for me .... I tried to distract myself frm all e' tension tat was buildin in my emotions ... i started to clear my stuffz n do some filing up of my worksheets ... while doin so , i found a writin extract that i wrote ....

" Concealed in my own thoughts
Breaking away is my style
Yet I am hesistant to break free
You are holding me at a distant
Distance seems to be widening
Yet I try to pace myself
But I am failing
You keep on pacing further
Distance keeps on building
It seems you become the untouchables."

Hmmm .... i was wondering what made me write such an extract and under what conditions ....

Hiaz , I am feelin realli lousy today and all i wuld want for the rest of the day ... is to be out of the lousy feelin n rejoice in the spirit of God n his graciousness ... =D

Alritez .... the second half of the blog for the rest of the day..
I was still feelin lousy till the mid afternoon of the day ... till i din wanna stay on for a chat with any of my buddies .. But one particular contact who struck me , n made me stay on was no other than you , Shalini ... It was then i got reminded tat you promised a game with me today . I was game for the game after all the tension had being buildin up in my head , wanted a really desperate escape from the problems , i was facin at the moment .. I used the game as an desperate route to escapism from the situation ... Wow , we surely did play long ... till u mentioned me buddy tat we have being playin for 6 long hrs ... Hehehehe , all the close encounters , riskin myself being exposed sia =P But, I loved the thrill sia.

By the way , Cynthia finally came online today .... Hehhehe , tis girl scared a heck of me .... no hearings frm her since the begining of the week ... Hopefully , she was doin fine... and I heard from Dawn today also ... she has some suspense for me 2morrow , dunnoe wad she is up to sia ..Yea , tis sums up the day! =D

Thank You God for helpin me regain my composure and allowin me to seek refuge n strength in him ... Thank you God ! =D


threw her kisses ;3:44 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011