Thursday, September 09, 2004


Thurs (9/9/2004)

Today , I stayed back at home also.I was still tryin to solve the riddle on "How to get a holy ground?". Hiaz .... i decided to give up n wuld somehow try to get the answer from him , most probably pester him on Sat , till he is annoyed :P , which he barely gets .... Hahahaha ... I know his zone of weakness.... FOOD ... I wuld bribe him with FOOD....Muahahhaha.. Thanks , Shalini for lookin over hundreds of riddles to find the answer to the riddle. You , girl take care okies ...dun want ya to fall sick ... coz its too costly for me to make a trip there to nurse ya to health ... :P
Juz kiddin okies .... Nothin is too costly for a fren like ya.... Aniwae , I din do anythin much today also ... stayed back at home and was lookin thru some possessions tat i have being
safe-keepin ... it surely did bring some memories back.....
Happy memories =D ... Hmmmm ... lately i have being missin certain ppl ..... dunnoe y also i was still thinkin abt Cynthia todae n my baby cuz , Priya .... she is such sweetheart ... she is so adorable n she cld juz brighten my day with her little babyish talks ... Missin her manz :S .... Hiaz , todae i dun have much to write on ... it is juz an ordinary day with plenty of crappin i suppose ....

Okies , I have decided to add -on to today's blog ... coz there were some events tat took place hrs after I done up with my earlier blog entry of today. Alrites , my aunt and cuz , Meena had come over to my place for dinner . I had an enjoyable tyme with my cuz both of us were sittin down together to watch Singapore Idol .... we were surely sharing our comments n had a great laugh over some contestants ... Not because they did awfully bad but they were simply great in their own way ..... :P I know its bein so mean .. but i am neva mean as those judges sittin at e' panel ... i give onli honest comments ... if they r gd , they deserve it ... if they r not , too bad , they got to accept it...hehehhehehe ... Phew! I managed to solve the thought -provokin riddle "HOW TO GET A HOLY GROUND?" .... It is so damn lame manz ... for the benefit of others the answer to the riddle is " DRILL A HOLE INTO THE GROUND" ... dun ask me how coz i ain't sure .... ask the one who came up with the riddle .... Argh , I feel like bashin him up.. i thought tat muz be e' answer yet i was hesistatin coz i thought it was smthin realli logical ... e' word holy seemed smth realli religious sia .. Hehehe ... I had my fair chance of revenge , i gave him a riddle ... he was a good sport , i muz mention .... He managed to solve the riddle with some promptin frm me... I muz mention i ain't some sadist like him who likes ppl to suffer frm the brain-crackin process :P Juz kiddin.... No offence ... I know tat you must have felt tat i know e' answer to the riddle tats y , you wanted me to think thru it carefully =D Hahhaha ..I managed to solve it.... Okies .... tats abt it.... All my visitors have returned home, back to my family members n myself under the roof ...

Thank you God for pullin me through another perfect day !



threw her kisses ;7:18 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011