Wednesday, May 25, 2005


Wed (25/5/2005)

The week had been simply great .. I wish i wuld re-live the the week ... Especially , monday , met up with all my stc khakis .. They are the best bunch of ppl.. hehehehe .. I think im the most corrupted in the brain sia .. I can't stop laffin over small things coz my imaginations are really wild... the outing at orchard was really superb..all the posin and stuffin was great .. The best was yet to come.. went over to kat's place to watch the holiday tamil movie with my khakis.. The movie was a flop .. i managed to crack the plot in the beginnin stage of the movie..I seriously think tamil movie shld really move away frm the lovey-dovey genre to something more .. Kat's niece is so cute... I luv babies... They are so adorable... The outing was great .. I enjoyed myself .. Thank you peeps for making the outing possible!

Tuesday , the day had being a real slow-moving one... Many were trying to adjust back to the day after a long weekend. I had to attend a fragrance chemistry practical at sp ... Made my own perfume... All the sniffing and smelling .. made my headache and my nose faintic... I am allergic to perfumes! After which .. went to grab a bite at long john sliver with sheryl .. while there at TB .. my eyes were searching for a glimpse of a familiar face.... I was gald tat i managed to spot a familiar face ... a fren frm stc... It was great seeing her .. It just re-kindled memories..

Today , the morning was so wet .. i just wished i was home.. I wuld nicely tug myself and laid in bed.. The day was really cold n wet .... Today , i was eagerly anticipating a sms from him ... but then i received none.. I felt tempted to send out one to him and scold him for forgetting his deal, but then I did not want to , coz it made me feel as if i am acting despo.. I shall patiently wait.. I shall take his words.. After, school , went IMM with suz n lirong . I have a camp in the june hols and i am not sure if i am able to go for the camp coz my parents aren't giving me the permission .. Bt i am really lookin forward to it.. its only gonna b a 3 day camp durin the 2nd week of june hols. I really hope i can go for it ... *prays hard*
Btw , need to start serious studying for my mid-yrs and need to plan my days well in june in order to have fruitful and maximise my tyme.


Thank you god for the deliverance of the days!


threw her kisses ;10:02 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011