Thursday, June 23, 2005


Thurs (23/6/2005)

Today is Azeena's burfdae. I am such a bad friend , i forgot today was her day till in the evening , i bumped into my calender.... It screamed 23 JUNE , THURSDAY! I felt so bad ... I quickly picked my receiver and called her . The moment i called her , she was quick to know it was me , maybe she must have been eagerly waiitng for my call. She is one of my bestie back from secondary school. But she was so nice , to say that the thought that counts! Aniwaez , i will make it up to her after my mid-yr exams ... Surprise ! Surprise! Hopefully , it can be another stc khakis gathering! I can't wait to meet those peeps , it was so fun the last tyme we met ... Need to take more pics n neoprints.. I still can't forget my dear friend was so into posing for the camera .. she lose her balance off the beam n dropped backwards . I was there standing laffing .. i wuldn't even ask her if she needed help ... I was just laffing away .. it was really funny .. Even as i type tis entry ... i am laffing... Srry ! Can't wait for the next gathering... Must have one real soon! Btw , shalini is also coming back to Singapore for a short holiday .. She is coming back during my mid-yr so i can onli meet her after my exams . I have already booked out the 14 n 15 July ... Both the days are yours , girl... I really miss her . Especially lately , we haven't being chatting .. she is busy with schoolwork and upcoming tests . I am really looking forward to it! I better be concentrating on my studies too ... dun be distracted by all this gathering and all. These are all temptations ! Finally , cleared my desk ... it is now clean .. ready for studying ... Yups , study ! study! study! Thankfully , i have another 2 wks before mid-yr .. Intense intense revision . Most probably , I will stay behind at libarary to study ... Need the intense atmosphere... Home is a No-NO! Too much distractions.. I will be very much settled to procasinate with all the comfort of my computer , tv , bed n my wildness at home. Im totally hyperactive at hme , i will be running ard the hse like a animal on the loose and get myself into fights with my sis. Lolz... Hmmm.. Today , was the EYF , night invasion @ sentosa .. I wanted to go for it very badly . Bt i decided not to go for it , it wasn't that my parents din allow . I din even ask them abt it . I din wanna go for it , coz i knew deep down my purpose of going is really wrong . I wanted to play and have fun , it was my movtivation for going . So i decided to not go , i dunnoe if i was wrong to make decision for not going bt i knew i had to starve myself from this wrong purpose so i will learn to crave for the ultimate purpose to please God! Even as i was at home , i struggled at the thought of the night invasion , i was distracted ... My mind was wondering away .. I wanted the fun especially when tis week is the last week of holidays ... I want to pamper myself... This is all the excuses I give to myself when i want to pamper my flesh. But i must learn to say "NO!". Okies... So today was study study study .... STUDYING IS GOOD!


threw her kisses ;11:52 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011