Saturday, August 06, 2005


I feel so disppointed in my life. Nothing seems to holding any signifinace to my life. Seriously nothing! Yeah ! Nothing! I am so empty and aimless . All the hope , i have all vanished . I am so empty. I dread this feeling . No one understands me and no one comprehends me. I hate this whole feeling. People whom i expected to stay by me , all have walked out on me. I feel so lost and i really hate this life. I know i may be the one who made it come onto me. I hope you could have come to me and ask if i was fine now and i could say i am not and speak of all i wanted to say. I do noe what i even typing now ... I am just typing everything that is clouding my mind now. I even feel like slashing myself bt i dun even dare . I want the pain and to see the rush of blood. But the thought makes me faint. Really wish , i had some people with me especially at this moments. Especially you!I guess i prefer to be alone for now . I feel so disappointed with people also , people whom i trusted and respected , you had broken the trust i had in you. I dunnoe if i will never be the same. I guess i will have to keep it within myself. Sorry. I hate my life and hope it just ends. Every morning , i wake up hoping the fear just fades off bt the fear continues to haunt me down . I try my hardest to brave through the day but at the end I hurt myself the most. I really wish and hope , life will be more simple. More complex it gets , the more difficult it gets . Take me away from all this difficult times. Guess , i will have to press on .. i am at my lowest . So people out there at waiting to hit me , u can all the more strike now . I will revive myself.

Okies , srry aish for nt getting ya pressie on ya b'dae . I seriously felt bad abt it .. I was broke and cldn't save in time. I know u may compare with the other girl i bought prezzie so expensive when she isn't even my sis n i bothered to save for hers. I realize its my foolishness . I was stoopid and i realize it . It was a lesson learnt. Sometimes , we are carried away by this kinda things, we want to please people bt hurting our loved ones. I know you must be disappointed with me. I am disappointed with myself. Presents are expression of materialistic love and i love you the most , because you are my family. I love ya sister . I will try saving okies... maybe at the end of the year , i will give ya good treat .. everyday can be ya b'dae . coz you are always loved by me. I am so srry about just now , over the "bread".. srry for blowing blows at ya . I am just agitated and there are many things , i am gng through. You need not worry abt me bt i want to say I am sorry abt it . I hurt ya once againz. Srry yeah! U take care ! I also srry for saying such words to you. I want to spend my life with you and i want you to be there with me. I am sorry. I hurt ya many times bt i love ya the most. Remember , I am your sister and we spent our lives together. We fight , laugh and cry together . We are family ! Srry for hurting you! Take care and all the best for examinations!


threw her kisses ;3:29 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011