Sunday, September 18, 2005


If you guys are wondering if I am troubled or something is uniquely strange in me? Hell yes! I am troubled and burdened over the many things that are coming crashing at me at one go. I am really struggling to handle it at one go. I feel my self-sufficient self is not able and yet I am also struggling to exercise faith. It has dawned upon me that my faith is mere head knowledge rather than I being able to practice it through trust and obedience. I keep on disregarding the practice of faith, even though many have said pray in regards to it and speak about it. I find it difficult and I am impatient. I can’t wait for things to happen so I disregard faith and move according to my self-sufficient self. Even then, I am not able. I feel so lousy and shitty. I am struggling within my self.

In school, I ain’t coping well. I am lacking the motivation to study. Even though, I know how difficult it was for me to get a place there and now knowing I letting it slip past me. It hurts. It is not that I dun want to do anything, I am trying. It is just that my determination is so low and the motivation isn’t there. Repeated failures are making matters worse. I am getting tired and I am giving up to easily. This attitude is ever present even in my daily assignments. I try. I understand. I stare. I flip. I jot down. I erase. I give up. I pack. I feel lousy. I hate this feeling. But I give up ever so easily. Promo is away in another 18 days. I am yet to even start revision. This is freaking scary. I am walking towards my own doomsday! I know there is no point lamenting but I ought to grab hold of my remaining time and working it out and sweat it out. But I am lacking the motivation to study. I am giving up to easily on myself and I am compromising ever easily with my crenel self. What is happening????? I have no idea. I am struggling in my studies because of my attitude. I dread it man. Pull me out of this shitty attitude please …

In regards to my friends, I do not why I am even worrying about them. I guess I have given them a significant spot in my life. So it matters to me. Maybe it doesn’t to them. But it does to me. You may have become my friends due to circumstances and situations, motives and all. I dun care. I dun give a damn in what reason you are my friend. You are my friend as a friend, I stand by you. But do not expect me to stand by you for things I dun encourage in. But I will be there for you to speak about your struggles against the actions but not FOR. Maybe like you said, I dun understand. Guess, its true. I dun understand. I think for now, I will just leave you alone but I want you to know I will be there for you, as a friend. If you choose to hold it against me. It’s okay with me also. I guess over the years, I hadn’t really made many good friends who really last me through the years. There are only few exceptional ones who have lasted and I really value their friendship and I am grateful to them. There are some I expected to be with me through the end, but somehow we have dropped out. This is the race of friendship.

In my family, there has always being a problem. But now only I start to feel the pinch of the problem. I am not asking anything and I dun want to ask neither. But somehow I feel short-changed. I guess I will have to act maturely and understand instead of looking at it in such a manner. In addition, both my ailing grandparents are also worrying me. You guys, may ask me, you never spoke anything good about them. The last time, I heard you were complaining about them. Its true. But I love them deep down in my heart. They are my family. Yeah, and now they are growing old and their health is failing them, and my uncle returns home. With his returns, my grandparents are even more burdened especially since my uncle is jobless and he gets drunk almost everyday. They still have to care and fend for him. I know how much it means to them because he is the youngest and they dote on him. I find it is really hard on my grandparents and my grandparents are really worried for him. My grandparents can’t do much neither because he acts really irresponsible and it is really hard for my grandparents. Even his sisters tried talking to him, he simply refuses to change. He keeps on going his old ways. My grandfather keeps on coming to my place very often because he feels so burdened to be in his house. He comes to my place and keeps on speaking about his son. I can feel his fatherly concern and love for his son. It is so heart breaking. I am worried for my family. Moreover, I feel I ain’t being a good daughter and sister neither. I ain’t helping much in the house. I keep on running to my sister for help. If you guys do not know, my sis is 7 yrs younger than me. I am disappointing my parents and sister.

In project work, things are getting are worse. People are simply pushing work around; all ends up to me. Everyone in-group seemed to have switch on to the mode of bochapness. Even my friend who was working with me earlier had chosen not to work on it anymore, since none is working. Lets fail together. I despise this f**king attitude and I can’t tolerate it anymore. But it is also hard on me to work on it alone especially when resources are so limited. I guess I have no choice I will have to start working on it before it gets late. Maybe I should get some things done so the others in the group will start seeing some hope in the project and start working on it. Sian. I despise PW. Hopefully, it ends soon….


In regards to him, I dunnoe what is happening already. I ain’t telling him things neither and he isn’t also. I begin to doubt him. I feel cheated because it makes me wonder if he had motive to even start it at first place. If I ever come to know, it was true. It was not worth at all.


and many more pressing issues …..


threw her kisses ;2:14 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011