Thursday, September 08, 2005


I have changed my blog addy ... I am gonna keep it away from my friends . I am still contemplating whether I shld make it known to some close ones though ... I will let it remain with me and shalini knowing it only . I will have to let her know laters my new blog addy . I think I will change it more frequently . There are way too many things I want to keep it secret away from the f**kers. The other thing was for the change was I do not want to expose my ugly side to the crowds.

I am freaking fustrated and fuming mad .... Wadeva I am typing now ... my mind screams f**k !!!!! f**k !!! f**k!!!! Okies , today was the damn meeting . Wad a friend i have , peng sae me ! Left me alone ... sick , sore throat .. excuses sia ... I am sick also .. I have been sick for almost 3 days .. I haven't been eating properly and Im weak .. Do u know how it feels to be empty stomach for long hrs and puking everything . Yet , i did not complain . Have compassion towards me . I know you are fed up . You are not the only feeling this way , I am feeling it also , okies. Then for goodness sake , do not demand me around with your requests and all . I also have the project interest in mind. I wish I could openly say you are selfish and you are pushing me around. But I do not want this stoopid PW to spoil our friendship . You are a good friend but you become selfish when stress begins to built up . This is one of your weakness. I wish I could help but I am also facing stress .. Pity me also , my friend!I m moving on ... I dunnoe wad to call you ... immature boy who wants to sing and scream on stage having a band playing ... My goodness ! Can you live up to wad u sing ????!!!!! You are breaking their hearts ... you coaxing their hearts with words nt sincere , do u think it meant anything to them ... Hell NO!!!! I did not wish mention this but I have to now ... coz im fuming mad ... Wad e' hell ? You come for meeting .. you fix the time for the end of meeting . Saying you were have to leave because of curfew and laters i hear you had gone town to pei your girl ... wad r u dng ???? Pls explain yourself ... Dun expect me to buy your crap animore abt curfews .. I think now its very right for ya parents to impose curfew on you ... Im disgusted sia. Please grow up and straighten up your priorities . Wahlao ! You are a irresponsible. You are no good compared to your friend , so stop act , as if you are hardworking ... I will have to admit you are intelligent with flowy language. But I won't buy your act .. I have seen through you ... Enough is enough. Moving on further ..... to this other jerk who labelled me ... Everyone can be forgived except me rite ??!!?!?!? Fine , i dun need you to forgive me and firstly I dun backstabb people . Ask your consicence wad you did and I know I did not single-handedly single you out ! You are a jerkass man !!! Continue blocking me out!!! I dun mind ... Do u think i care .. I do not give a damn .. Let me the " sweetest" bitch ..... You are so cocky man ... Egoistic bastard. Moving on ... you pretty lady who comes to flaunt your beautiful smile .. break the smile and put on some thinking cap!!!! Contribute please !!! No point !!! Screaming lets have a meeting and go with no objective in mind????!!!! Moving on ... coming to myself ... get my fat ass moving man .... stop waiting for the impossible to happen but rather make it possible... Stop dwelling ... Move it !!!!!

Oh yeah !!! i heard the good news ... The useless teacher might be transferring out nxt yr ... he is not meant to teach .. he think by mingling ard with us , he will get the extraordinary teacher award... Kiss my ass man ...Wow .. the way he pushed the blame into my class for him not to enjoy his profession man .. He says my class puts it off.. Let me mention his teaching style puts me off... Goodbye ... I dun wish to see you .. Happy Farewell ... Let the slackers mourn .... Enough .. all have being said .... Go and F**K!!!!!!!!!


threw her kisses ;8:11 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011