Friday, September 09, 2005


Its finally Friday !!!! Phew! Atleast 2molo , i dun have to wake up early , can lie in bed longer and dream dream ....... The holidays had just passed by me ... I was hardly at hme to enjoy holidays .. Holidays were spent in school... It wasn't so bad afterall , i got to spent some time with my friends , catching up on breakfast and all and hanging out together .

Today , was the Urban Geo fieldtrip in Chinatown ... We walked and walked in the stretches of roads ... soo many temptations ... too many good deals ... too many eye-catchy things on sale... clothes ... accessories ... shoes/sandals... bags... food... So walked bearing in mind all the good deals and things I had eyed on .... Walked .... walked ... walked.... It was a Walkaton filled with temptations... I was keep on telling Sheryl , wow I like this and that and she was yeah .. yeah ... It is good .. she sounds so convincing till I can splurge on buying them . I hold on .... Final destination : URA building : dialgoue seesion with the URA planner . Once , sitted , my mind rush through all the deals I saw and I really wanted to get the bag ...... After , which left to Maxwell Food centre to fill our tummies and later walked to the Pagodo street , to get the straw bag .. Yay! I bought it!!!!! Greenie straw bag .......... then laterz , headed down to somewhere in chinatown , to look at the bendy figure .. it was so cool .. i intend to get it for him ... I am contemplating over the canoeing bendy and the bicycle bendy . Need to fix my mind soon .. Laterz it will b sold out sia ... Oh yeah ! after which left to tiong bharu , wanted to get some tracts frm the SKS bookshop ... Had to walk walk walk ... n i found $5 bucks on the ground.... We splurged the money on drinks to quench our thirst ...Left for Orchard.. Just then my mum , called saying a head of a lady was found outside Orchard MRt.... So exciting... we will discussing abt it .. Sheryl is really a papparazzi sia... Walked into FarEast ... and i walked out with a simmering black sandal. I am splurging on my temptation...... Stop me! Laterz save the watch , i liked ... Luckily , i was quick to say " No!".. and after which left Orchard... Saw the scene area .. there were police vans , reporter and police special force on duty ... Quite Happening !!!! Left home , wanted to be home to catch News ... Watched news and fell alsleep ..... Almost nearing 12 mn... Pam called saying theresa was missing .. n i was ah ??? missing??? in my sleep daze... my whole family woke up... all relatin to the incident which happened earlier .. Thank god! She was safe , she was out with someone ... Phew! Girlgirl , you are so irrresponsible .. Nxt time , pls inform ya parents .. dun panick theem unneccessarily..... Okies.. yawn .. yawn... Goodnyte...


threw her kisses ;11:58 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011