Sunday, November 27, 2005


Yay! I am glad for Uk shyam and my heartiest congrats goes out to him over his qualification to the Finals, 100m. I am really glad he is back on track. But I m little disappointed with the Team Singapore website as I was looking around the athletes profile, I notice several accomplishment of Uk Shyam went unrecorded. How can his achievement of sliver medal and record- breaking be not reflected in his accomplishments? I wish him all the best in his performance later on track. I am so happy that I am hearing his name back in the news and for his performance in the Manila, Sea Games. Well done! I can’t stop being happy for him. Okies, back to my ego-centric world …

Long John Sliver, Chicken Wrapped Meal with Milo Freeze, and desert, chocolate cream pie and movie ticket to Harry Porter and The Goblet of Fire. Shortly, followed by Sizzling Taiwan Delight, Black Pepper Chicken, Black Pepper Egg Tofu and Mushroom and Black Pepper prawns accompanied by dessert, Yami, natural yogurt topped with Oreo cereals. Burrrrrrrrrppppp!!!!! Sponsor, my aunt! Thank you, aunt! Special thanks: my sister, it was meant to be her treat but she shared her treat with me. Soooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet of ya! Incident of the day:

Just as my sister and I arrived at Orchard Mrt Stn and met my aunt. A lady tapped onto my sister and handed her a piece of paper and she claimed to be deaf and dumb, and needed money to travel back to KL as a job agency had cheated on them. My aunt had seeked the help of the control staff. But language was such a barrier even the piece of paper wasn’t enough to communicate. We did not know if the lady was genuine in seeking help or she had planned to con us of our money. Anyway, we had left the matter to the control staff and left for our movie date.

PS: First time, my sis and I traveled alone to Orchard together! : P


threw her kisses ;10:50 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011