Wednesday, November 23, 2005


I guess maybe my decision today was wrong. I should have just stayed home like I planned to do. I am just too easily persuaded especially when he had to ask him out for today’s trekking. I wanted to stay behind at home and spend some tyme with my sister. It was all planned out. Stoopid me! I dunnoe why I wanted to go. I should have stayed behind. Okies, what’s the point right! It’s already done!

Okies, coming back to the trek. I was so early. Like around 12.30pm plus already, I was there at Serangoon Bus Interchange. No one was around. Slowly, people started coming in. Followed after me, was Mei Yee. She had just ended her O levels and she was deciding whether she should be even be applying for PAE or look into other things. So I was just asking her what would be her choice. She feels so unsure bt she mentioned she knows that poly-learning style suits her better and she is much cut off as a project-based person. But I thought Mei Yee should actually give a try to the first three months JC, at least later when the actual JAE, she will be very much be sure on what she wants to be pursuing in her academics and not be caught in the same dilemma laterz. I would encourage her to go for the three months JC; she can go in to have a feel of a JC environment, even if she does like it there after a week or so. She can even withdraw. I think God is so good to her; he opened a door for her to go and experience JC life. Many also yearn for the opportunity but they do not get it. So I would encourage Mei Yee to go for it and trust onto God in his providence over her education path.

Okies, coming back to the trek, after her, he walked in. He was like “ How are you feeling today?” I replied, “ I was still not feeling too well”. Then he asked, “if I was dying?” He really too much. I was already not feeling well; I came because he wanted me to me there despite myself not feeling well. I make the effort and all and yet he gives those comments. I hate you! Okies, got into our grouping, I was in group 1 at first and then I had to switch to Group 3. Sian. So we hop onto the bus.. traveled to some unknown place and finally we alighted in our respective bus-stops, near Seletar Camp. We took our maps and started making our way to our first checkpoint… It was a real real long way. We had headed the wrong way towards the dead end. So we had to walk back to the bus-stop, where we alighted and walked downwards and then turn in towards the Seletar reservoir. As we were there, I was tempted to pluck all the wild flowers. So I happily went and plucked the wildflowers. I collected quite a handful. They looked so beautiful. Awhile, laterz, Edward had to tell me the plucking of wildflowers is not allowed according to the trekking rule. Goodness! I violated the rules. So I had to stop plucking and hid the flowers away if not laterz when we return to our final spot, we might need to take punishment. But it was pity to throw the wildflowers away. I had planted them into the ground near a lamppost. They look so beautiful beside the lamppost. It was my mark, “ I was there.” Okies… and then we continued on our walk to first checkpoint. Upon reaching our checkpoint, we had to tie one of one legs and walk in our groups along a rocky side for quite a distance. Our group failed, we had broken the string. So we just walked through the path and headed towards our next destination, the Kranji Park connector, upon reaching there, we had caught with the first group. Upon reaching there, there was another challenge, we had to dump our bags to one of our teammate to carry and I had my hands tied back and we couldn’t talk for around 20mins. It was so weird the silence. Awkward silence but smiles were there to liven up the atmosphere. So continued on the walking. I was all tired already by now. I felt that walking was way too slow. I wanted to run to the final stop and go “ I have finally reached!” Sad thing! I do not know where and plus my teammates were tired. So had to maintain pace with them. There were some nice scenery around. Then along the walk, Kun Ho shared his pics he took in his recent trip to Shanghai. The view of the skyline was splendid. I am going to get the pics from him soon. So we walked and walked. Finally, we reached the Sew bang Park, and we settled along the jetty, greeted by the other teams. Then, we sat there. I was so carried away by the waters and the ships that were in the sea. It was so nice, the night skyline and the waters. Such a pity! I did not carry my dig cam along with me. From there, the day activities ended. We left for Sew bang Mall, Sun plaza to grab our dinner. Amazing thing! I did not even grab anything since morning and I survived the walk. I drank Milo in the morning, but I had puked it out before leaving home for the trek. So I was enduring the walk in an empty stomach. But I din feel any hunger or thirst. Even, later as others went to grab their dinner, I did not get anything except for a drink. It was so refreshing the drink. But I wasn’t hungry. Then laterz , the song company had decided to ring up my adopted sibling to sing to her and encourage her for her examinations. They sang but I had dialed the wrong person so they sang to the wrong person. Paiseh! They sang a really long. I felt bad and then laterz, we called the right person and sang. Paiseh manz! Then something happened in the walk also, Edward had played a stoopid prank on me. So stoopid, I believed him and bought his crap, his squash racket comes with a MP3 player. Dots…. They kept bullying me sia.. Sob sob…

Finally, it was time to go back home. Then all the east people were gathering. Then he was taking a cab. And, most of the east people were heading elsewhere. It seemed it was only me returning back. Okies, I fine with it but I was quite pissed off when the rest was keep on telling him, “She is also traveling east!” Okies I know, I am not staying at Tampines but you din have to give a crude reply … Wad abt her??? Wad abt her??? It is disturbing! I did not ask for a lift or anything. It was them. So excuse me!


Okies, I am tired now. Going to knock off. My leg aches. Need to soak my legs…. Ciao.


threw her kisses ;11:50 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011