Sunday, December 25, 2005


Christmas was wonderful. I was just greeted into Christmas with greetings from friends. The feeling was great and spirits were high. Just moments ago, while waiting for Christmas, I was feeling so sleepy and tired. But once , the moment came . I was all excited and the meaning of Christmas really sank into my heart. This Christmas is really different. A wonderful and special Christmas!

The morning of Christmas was greeted with a one-storey high fire, because the car park just beside my block was on fire. It is probably arson fire. The fire was really high; anything possibly could happen there could be expolsion because of the petrol tanks in the vehicles and the nearby power supply building. The whole experience, taught me the preciousness of life. But also at the other end, taught me to pray for souls that are lost. It was a structured – experience , wanting me to step out from my comfort zone. Then later, in the morning, something else happened in my home , my sister had gotten her “ red-card”. According to the Indians or the Hindu religion, I am not sure whether it is a religious practice or a cultural practice. We will need to call our immediate relatives to our place, to signify the girl of the house had reached adulthood. This whole practice will take several days; because they will have to flower bath her in odd days. So later in the day, I was expecting relatives to be in my house. But it was Christmas, and I had some plans for the day. I had lunch date and Christmas service to attend. And later, Christmas visitation to my friends’ place. But after this, I knew I will not be allowed to leave home, but somehow my mum agreed me to attend the lunch and Christmas service. I was thankful for the allowance to go. I was able to go! Thank you, God!

I received several letters from sisters, encouraging me to a closer and fervent walk; and some small gifts! Thank you!

One letter that made me ponder and disturbed me was from my CD , she wrote that she sensed me losing my zeal to my faith and my r/s was not personal . And made me make this prayer to God:

Dear God ,

I pray and ask thee , lord you will teach me to have the faith of a child . I will learn to let go of myself and allow you to take control over me . Teach me to depend and trust upon you. Let me marvel at the grace you had extended to me , O lord. Let this Christmas be the time , I will be drawn closer to you and experience the beautiful Love , you have given.
Christmas isn’t Christmas till it happens in the heart. So God allow this Christmas to be one that happens in my heart.

Wishing Everyone a Blessed Christmas!


threw her kisses ;11:45 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011