Saturday, December 10, 2005


Today, Bao fang was sharing to us on how the media goes all the way out to reach out to its targeted audience. It is indeed amazing in the lengths; they take in reaching the mass. For instance, they look into the fine details such as when is the appropriate day for the advertisement to be up. They really look into the mindset of people such as when they usually plan their weekends. As Monday is Monday blues, Tuesday is just getting the hang, and then Wednesday going with the flow, Thursday getting excited and anticipating the weekends. So Thursday is the day, when people start planning their weekends. Jackpot! Then they look into how the advert should be spread across in the media sources; on the colours and the position of the advert, and the different means besides the printed sources, they look into sources where adverts catches the lust of the eyes, by placing adverts on the move on mrt trains and also sounding in the radio waves. It is simply amazing how much media does to steal our attention. It is scary at the same time especially when we look into how media has been keeping its watch on us. This was one interesting sharing that I found it urged me to resist the media, especially when we look into the way media works into our lives and enslaves us.

During eyf, they had announced the event for the friends have been cancelled for the Night Safari and they had replaced the event to a day event in East Coast. I will need to pray in regards of my attitude and continue in the invitation of my friends for the event. “I was kind of I have already invited my friends and they had agreed, so I was kind of disappointed in the outcome, as I will need to account to my friends and moreover, I had even taken the approach to excite them about the event and then now I need to tell them, the event is called off and replaced with another”.
I pray that will still be able to go and account and still be able to excite them about the day event.

Infact, my friends and myself had decided to stay out the night, to have an early Christmas celebration within us. But somehow, I know I should not be staying out at night especially on Friday as the next day, I have eyf, fdn and yf. So I will be kind of tired to sit through the sessions. I was glad that I was able to account for that day to my shepherd. As I told her about it, she asked me “ what was my reason for coming in for eyf and how do I value my fdn?” The questions provoked me. I knew my reasons for coming for; but somehow deep down, I am struggling to say “ NO” to the night-out, when it screams “FUN” and I have a follow-up of excuses. I just want to go for it. I just am making compromises with my physical body. For instance, I will take a good rest on Thursday; and Friday and Saturday, I will go for it! But is it glorifying? No! Oh please! I want to go for it! I am struggling . Actually, I am not; I have given in to my flesh as I have already decided to go for it. Sorry!


threw her kisses ;11:35 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011