Friday, December 30, 2005


It was so good yesterday. My cousins and myself had our little Christmas lunch date yesterday. The food was good, we had a lot of sushi and had a bento set. It was so filling , I tell you. The money was also “good’ but the food was reasonable. We had lots of laughter and pix takes. It was fun. *screams fun* Then, my cousin treated us to Ben & Jerry. The ice cream is so yummilicious, I want more!!! Oh yeah, while at the Ben & Jerry, I saw an advert wanting part-timers in the outlet. Guess! Wad I did? I applied for the position. But I haven’t gotten any call yet. I shall wait. It was so niceee yesterday. It was bonding time for us. But it was damn tiring. The outing wasn’t tiring but I was feeling tired. I am so tired. Kept on yawning when I was out also. I simply miss my bed. School is starting soon also less than a week, back to school. Better rest well in the next few days and get myself ready for school. I am going to take discipline to study and really study, without fail everyday at least 2 hrs. Taking time, to read through my work and complete my assignments and tutorials. I am going to be committed to be discipline towards my studies and my non-negotiable issues in my life. Oh yeah, talking about commitments for the coming year 2006. I will need to take time to do some reflection and listing down of my New Year resolutions. Before the 1st of Jan. Likely by 31st Dec. Need to set aside time , and really work out on my new year resolutions. Need to start the year 2006, right!

I am ought to go and take my shower and get ready for my dinner date with my frens and teacher from secondary school. But I am so lazy to leave my chair and take shower. I am so lazy. The afternoon sun is making me so j-leepy and making me procrastinate. Can I not go?!?!?! But I will have to go because I am one of those enthu one into this outing and how can I back out! Okies! I will bluff myself I’m all excited and eager into meeting everyone. Maybe it will convince me to go… Hahaha.. Going to lie around for awhile in bed and slowly take my time, because my frens are so taking their own time. Let them wait because they aren’t serious about the time neither. So who cares ryte?? Im kinda pissed by this behaviour. Who cares wad I feeling ryte?? Bye for now… Update laterz on today’s dinner.


threw her kisses ;3:37 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011