Thursday, December 29, 2005


I have not been blogging for few days already. Call it mere laziness! I haven’t been so busy because I was still coming online and rotting infront of the squares but not penning my days down.

Monday, I was bumming around at home; its public holiday and my grandparents were at home. They had stayed over infact. My grandma is so notti la, she keeps on saying me and my sis fighting over small things and then nowdays she also like to disturb my grandpa, till both quarrel. Its cute to see them quarrel, very child-like quarrel. Then wen I say my grandma, you are bad, keep on picking on fight, she says at least she isn’t fighting like my sis and me. Boo! Wad excuse! But, it’s cute! Then , she keep on lecturing me to help out at home , to do my own chores and so on . She asks me to be a little help around the house , instead of depending on my mum to do this and that. But ah! I am very lazy .. So I just nod my head and keep quiet. I will do when help is really needed, for instance when got visitors and when she isn’t feeling well. Rest of the day , I rather just slack around at home. A household chore puts me off! Its so not fun but tedious and a vicious cycle ; and confined to the house only. It’s boring!

Tuesday, its EYF finale. Grouped ourselves into smaller groups and went on school visitation. WC is so funny , he ah never tell me what exactly they will be doing in school , so I whenever , I ask him , he says he is planning something big , the location for the explosion . Crazy ah, he! But then, when we arrived at school, we brought them in by the bb courts and along sci labs and then finally to the canteens. We settled at the canteen. Then WC made us copy down a timetable template. Then told us to consider what are some things we consider to be non-negotiable in our lives and used the illustration of the pebbles, sand grains and water to illustrate. The illustration reinforced that the rock is God, and we ought to put Him first and the rest follows after and falls in perfectly. Then we shared our non-negotiable things in our lives and encouraged each other , and prayed for one another. Then , left for Orchard. Upon reaching orchard , we had 1-hr of free& easy time . So we roamed the shops in Heeren. But there was a trick to the free and easy, it was meant to be another structured- experience. But I ain’t too sure wad it really is , but I guess it will be on decision – making and the good stewardship of our money. Then, after which left for Guilin. Upon reaching Guilin, the atmosphere , tensed up . SH had us to blindfold ourselves and to sit in the dark for nearly 20 mins. And we had to do reflection on the issues we had learnt previously on EYF sessions. We learnt through the structure , we are to work with one another and we cannot be working alone, because we are ought to grow as a spiritual body , edifying one another and growing together. After the whole session, the tensed atmosphere broke and fun filled the air. Pix Time….Then , left for Orchard. Met with Manges and Azeena, had dinner in Swensens. It was great , talking and catching up. Another one is coming soon ! Friday! Can’t wait…….


Wednesday , shopping for back- to- school items.


Goodnyte people , too tired….. YawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZZZZzz


threw her kisses ;11:22 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011