Thursday, December 15, 2005


He is away for sometime already. Bt somehow I am feeling him to being around. I am slow to realize he is away, bt I do miss him a lot. I really hope to receive a call /sms at least from him. But I guess it will remain as hope only . He will be back soon. Time sure flies fast. Bt I wish time had not gone too fast . Some things are meant to hold , but in the course of time , it has passed by. It is so sad. Even now as I recall the question he asked .I wish I could take the time to tell him, but I let it pass. Oh why? I regret till today. Maybe he was hoping I could say something bt I did not. I must have broken his heart. I am sorry. I really pray for another time, I will have with you and you remember to ask me the same question again. And I will say! I promise, I will.

I’m feeling little moody. Feel lyke crying and screaming. Maybe it is just the red- card is making me feel the way! I do not feel any good. I am getting easily agitated. I am craving for chocolates. I have eaten a lot already, that now I gt pimples breaking out on my face.

I was trying to fix a day with Shalini. She has been back in S’pore, almost 2 weeks and I haven’t met her yet. How miserable can my days get! I am soo excited and eager in meeting her. But somehow, my days are screwed, there is no day, I am free and convenient for both of us! Besides the Dec 23, it is going to be a social gathering setting. But I want to have some quality time with her. I gt soo much to tell her and she also does. I really in need of time for the catching up and the place. Oh dear! Hopefully, I can do the necessary catching up in the following week. I soo miss her, even though she is soo near now, in the pick of a receiver. I am little frustrated into how other things have taken up my days. Even though, I dun regret but somehow I feel the pinch, when I have not gotten the time to meet my good old friends. Has it taken away my friends? Or have I been carried away? Even my sis feels I haven’t being spending necessary time with her and family. I am so in need of time. Haiz …… Goodnyte ppl!


threw her kisses ;11:58 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011