Saturday, December 17, 2005


Yo! I am back from the “ Girls’ Night Out!” It was awesome. Woots! I shall start from the earlier part of the day to the final touch of the “Night-out”.

I was eagerly anticipating the day. The day broke. I got all excited and packed my backpack. Just then, I received sms from my friend, saying she can’t make it or rather “ton” thru the nyte but she will only be able to stay thru late night and join us the next day in the morning. I was little disappointed, she can’t stay with us thru bt I din want to dampen the mood, and so I was settled for the idea. So off I went to get ready, left home for paya lebar, met her and the rest; made our way to east coast. On our way , we laughed and talked. Then, I joined a conversation with Parry, and then I came to know he knew one of my primary school friend. Oh Goodness, my mouth and me! Hahaha.. but nevamind. I disclosed a little secret about myself to some the brothers, in how such a “big” bully, I was back in primary school. Beating guys with water bottles and running around beating them and burning a boy’s arm. Hahaha .. They must have thought I was such an angelic girl but now they must have gotten the real impression of me.

Sam, and I went to kayak. I was initially scared into going out into the waters ; especially the open sea of East Coast . The chompy waters. But it was fun! We kayaked and played . I got all splashed. The “God” and “Scout” was bullying me, kept splashing water into my face. It was fun, it lighten my fears and made me enjoy the kayaking. Even as I was kayaking, I was very much amazed by the splendid beauty of the sky and the waters. It was so beautiful. I also had a good time with Sam. We kayaked really far out and we even rested our kayak on the shore, and immersed ourselves into the waters. It was fun , trying to dance in the water and floating on the life jacket. But, the journey back to starting point from where we started was tough; we were kayaking against the current. The conditions were bad, the wind was blowing, and the waves were huge and big. It was a lot of effort and tiring. My hands were sore and blisters were formed. My palm feels sore , I can’t even clap my hands! Its sore. But it is fun! I am experiencing sea motion now. I can feel myself riding waves. I guess rest is much needed. After kayaking for 2 hrs , we rest , rode bike to Macs to have lunch . And then rode bike to the end of the road , sat down , stone , talked and took pics and more pics. The sun set.Theresa joined us shortly , played “monkey” . Screamed and ran . And sabotaged Patrick into the waters. It was fun ! Then cleaned up and made our way for dinner at Burger King and then Orchard to meet the rest of the “Ton” Gang. While waiting for Poggie to arrive, we realized Taufiq was in Town, so we wanted to take pic with him and we took pics with him. Yay! Then , we just walked the Town and took pics with the Christmas Light- Up Deco , played ball along the stretch of Orchard outside Nee Ann City. Can you imagine? Nah! But we did. Then went for a drink at Starbucks and Patrick, became really high. Guess, she had hit her bedtime! So she went really cuckoo! But , she really freaked me out! Her smile was so….. And she kept calling my name out only .. Aiyo , ah pat , you are freaking scary manz! Suddenly so hyper! We making such a din inside Starbucks, even though they were already closed. Then , we walked out of town to esplanade and to tanjong rhu (indoor stadium). By now , the day was broke . We sat stoning and watching the sunrise and then make way to Orchard to have breakfast and our final wrap , the Gift X-change. I was so touched in my gift , Sam sewed me a robe with pink fur at the sides and got me a crown for my Princess Idenity. Her present was unique and I love it. The parcel from Heaven. Yups! I am Princess , Nages! All Hail to me , people. Okies , the day is wrapped ! Now my well-deserved sleep . Goodnyte people.


threw her kisses ;7:52 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011