Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Okies. I have not been blogging for really long for almost a week. Let me do some blogging. I actually took time off to do blogging. I waited patiently for this time. So hopefully I can blog wadeva I want to blog in these super duper long entry which is going to be…

I shall begin from Dec 1, Thursday.

The day started off really early. My dad had dragged the family to go nature trailing . The trail was pretty okay, even though I could not stop yawning. Oh yeah! I hate walking up or down slope. I rather run up or down the slope. The force of gravity is at its peak at both the up and down slope. We managed to take some pics in the nature trail. I upload the pics soon in my fotopage. I loved the walk. Getting so close to nature! Aww! Its lovely manz! Almost towards the end of our walk, it started raining. So had to run for shelter. From there , we went Thomson to taste the best rotti prata… I had my cheesseeeeee prata… I so love it … Stretchy stringy … I’m lovin it! From there, went tekka ;parents went to get provision while me and my sis travel down to Tampines to book our movie tickets for the night show.. Chicken Little! The advert for the movie , is so cute and groovy. Laterz came home , took shower .. went to Guilin for foundation patch.. I was already tired by then. Then came home , changed and left for the movie with family. The movie was so-so. But I enjoyed myself. I think they should have developed the story a little, little abrupt the ending… some nice plot in the movie , a broken communication and the need for talking, which is the common problem most are facing today, be it be family , friends or special someone. Nice attempt! Yawnz…. Thank you dad , for bringin us out for the nature trail and the movie. Thank you. A nice time with the family! =)

Dec 2 , Friday

It started off early also but slight later. I traveled down to Toa Payoh , to meet Azeena , she is flying off to Kerala for 3 weeks. Going to miss her , no calls from her for another 3 weeks… Had brunch together at Long John Slivers and just sat down and chat and filled each other up. From there, we walked around Toa Payoh. There is nothing much there. Really nothing there! Only few interesting cart shops… She said she needed some help to pack her stuffs, so accompanied her home to help her pack her stuffs. So did some packing and showed her some pics in my fotopage. Then talk and talk… Left her place around 3 plus. I was feeling tired so decided to leave earlier and moreover she was meeting her friend from JC. Coming home, realized I had many things undone.. I have not started on my letter , my tribute project and my deco. Goodness! I am procrastinating and bumming around. I am tired! Hehehehehe .. I have got my plans!!!!!







Dec 3, Sat

It’s EYF… I can’t remember much abt the day. I can only remember us trying to recall on the session on “ friendship” and looking into our invites for the coming events. After EYF , was Foundation followed by YF , which was QCP-in . On a new project now , we are ought to be adopting a sister and encouraging her in the coming 2 months ( Dec –Jan). After YF , it was rehearsal for the skit, had a fun time rehearsing. So funny , all the comments and opinions in regards to the skit. Oh dear! I must learn to read slower, which I dun not know how. After which went to have dinner with Bao Ling , have not been talking to her for long. So had some time with her and rui xin. It was good . =)


Dec 4, Sun

It’s Meena’s Birthday Celebration! Its feast! I whooped almost 30 sticks of stay. Goodness! Any moment going to get a heart attack! I can feel my arteries blocking. Better get some rest! Yay! Shalini is back home, Singapore! I am so happy. She is back. The days of countdown are over. Can’t wait to chill out with her!

Dec 5, Mon

I had gone school to return my report book and met up with the piggies to celebrate Yappie’s belated birthday together. Took plenty of pictures. Look out for it in my fotopage. I can’t wait for the ultimate hangout with the girls on Dec 16! Looking forward to the day! It is going to be fun!

Dec 6 , Tues

It’s EYF again! Chariots of Fire! I love the running in the movie. Each one of them run the race with so much of passion and zeal. Makes me want to run in the race also, which reminds me Sheryl owes me a sprint dash.

Headed down to East Coast Beach later. Met with friends. Mingled and played with them. Friendly bunch of people. Hope they can join us often to play so that I can play often also. Hehehehehe.. Followed by BBQ and some cycling. It was fun!

Dec 7, Wed

I was supposedly to be in Malaysia today. But somewhat, it has been cancelled to Tomolo. I can’t wait to go Malaysia. Got some serious shopping to be done! Yay! Splurging time! So I stayed back home, bummed infront of the ‘ squares’, and laters in the evening, went library with mum and sis. Feeling so lazy and bloated now. After eating the Tako Paoki balls and pizza. Burppppppppp!!!!! I am feeling kind of sad deep down. Maybe because he is away and hope he will be back soon! Today, the mission team had left to Thailand. Dear God, I pray for a safe journey and of a good harvest for the mission team. God, you are in sovereign control. =) Counting down my hours for my trip …. Lalala --- teee--- dadadada


threw her kisses ;10:58 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011