Monday, January 30, 2006


Jas had called me earlier to inform me in regards to this sat’s visitation and we were ought to come prepared to share our growth pts we want to see ourselves growing in. As she informed, she also talked about other things concerning our QCP , and then she asked me how I felt about the QCP. I, infact have nothing to say about the QCP because truthfully I have not felt anything about the QCP. I only know the people who exist in the QCP but I never knew the people in the QCP. So when she asked, I have nothing to say. She asked again, then why do you think that is the situation. A very good question. But I have no idea. The idea is very clear though, because we were never interested in one another’s lives. So we all just settle for the weekly gathering as a QCP and sometimes, we do not even gather because we are engaged in different activities. We have allowed other activities to precede over our gathering as a QCP. Hence, we never felt to be cared and interested into another’s lives in the QCP. Moreover, the interaction among the QCP has also taken the flow of being structured. So our care and concern are never displayed genuine but mere structure. I guess a lot of efforts are to be made if we are to come together as a QCP. We are ought to care and show love for one another all days and not being a weekly affair. In my previous QCP , it was also some sort like this towards the end but the other days , we really came together in the week , to meet up and talk through dinner and in the week , we smsed and called to find out for one another. It felt real genuine care and concern , and occasional playing together also helped us bond as a QCP. It did not really feel like a structure but it was rather free and easy. This is how I feel. And few weeks back , I was told that I was holding unto a superficial level of commitment . I thought I was opening up more bt then if I open up , I expect others also to open up. This is the mutual trust, I expect. I will work towards knowing my QCP and showing my care and concern . I will make efforts. Promise. Hoping to have a good time in the coming week as we go for visitation. Going to make all efforts to know my QCP . Yay!

Oh dear! I have not worked on my homework yet. I better start working on it now. I have really bummed away 2 days of my holidays. I better be making sure , I get some work done today. Oh yeah! Tomorrow , I got a visitation to my CD’s hse. But I ain’t feeling too good to leave home. See how tomorrow . But now , need to get my assignments and tutorials done . Get my ass moving man! Ciao.


threw her kisses ;6:40 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011