Tuesday, January 03, 2006


It is back to school. Can you imagine, I was almost late for school? I was made to stand behind the benches in the canteen to take my pledge and sing the school song and national anthem. I was never late for school before. But this was strange I never realized I was late and I was still walking into school with no care, just walking into the school and hoping to chat with my friends. The bell must have gone bonkers; because when I checked the time in my watch it was still 10 mins early. Weird. While on my journey to school, there was a fire in the shop houses along the Sungei Road, the “thief market “ area. So the bus got little delayed and the bus route was diverted. It was so much happening for the first day of school. Then, when I stepped into the quadrangle to join my class, I cldn’t find my class, so I just stood behind some art class and listened to morning announcements. While there, Ms Ruby Khoo walked in and said “Hi”. It was so sweet and nice of her and then Ms Foong walked in and gave me a warm hug. They are so sweet. Then Mr. Sengu walked in and greeted me. That was kinda weird. I hardly do talk to him besides Tamil class and only once outside school because we were traveling back in the same bus. But the gestures just made me feel welcomed back into school for the new term. Then, it is time for reporting to our exam venue, which I wasn’t sure, where to report and the teachers kept asking us to report there and here. Finally, It was settled, we took our exams in my form class itself. Imagine returning back to school and doing an examination. It is a bad idea! I wrote on the topic on “ I will not exchange my leisure hours for the wealth in the world.” This is something I felt many are struggling to let go. Wealth seems practical but Leisure means pleasure. And, I thought it was the end for today, but I had to sit for Tamil paper also. I guess I am going to fail the paper. I was struggling to read the comprehension, so I just picked out the main words, I found identical to the question. Followed by both papers, it was principal’s talk in the hall. The principal used the illustration of the reaction time of runners to illustrate the outcome at the end of race. Then, finally it was class time. We appointed the positions in class, the class people looks fine. A friendly bunch of people and fun-loving. Hope to have a good time with my classmates =) School was good! I also had my QT finally. ~Woots !


threw her kisses ;7:36 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011