Sunday, January 22, 2006


I haven’t found a time to really blog. I have always come online hoping to blog about the day somewhat I am just soo tired. I close the com and head to sleepy land. The past week was rather very draining and very tiresome. This week, was the first week of the New Year, I had one whole stretch of school from mon till sat. Waking up 5 am daily or sometimes a few mins later because I gt trouble getting up. School is so far coming along fine. But somewhat now, I seem to hate PE lesson. It is just getting freaking difficult. All the running and jumping and push-ups. I dun mind the running but I simply hate the rest. Schoolwork seems manageable still. But I need to focus and diligent to revise. I am getting rather complacent when I see the knowledge being re-taught. I will need to check on myself timely if not I will be sitting through lessons with “ i-know- all” attitude.

On Wednesday, I heard frm my qcp that elder serene had passed on. She was one the first few pioneers of Emmaus. She had contributed very much to the works of God into the lives of many siblings. She even designed and structured over weekly foundation lessons. Sister Serene, had played a very crucial role in bridging our personal walk with the Lord. And her personal walk with the Lord also inspired and encouraged many us. She saw joy in the suffering and the hope she gave to many us. I have not seen and spoken to sister, serene but I heard so much abt her in the sharings of other siblings. She was a person who showed very much love to others around her , and her love was shared through the testimony of other siblings. All I know, Sister serene had fought a good fight.

Then later in Wednesday, I had met my cuzins to accompany her get her trainers from Queensway. We had dinner together. The dinner was really gross. Too much meat. It was such a put off. Gross man and really in the verge of puking. Sweden dishes are not my bed of roses. Their diet is so meaty man. Too much till it was so gross. But on the nicer note, the cheesecake was yummilicious. Bought her trainers and left home. I am shacked.

Thursday , long day in school . I can’t actually remember much details in school. Later after school , had meeting with Eeping . She had gone through the session I missed last week.

Friday! Thank God its Friday! It was the shortest day in school but still then the day was really long, maybe because I was too conscious about the time. I was waiting to get home and hit the bed. I have depleted all energy. But ended up, I had decided to join the girls and go eat at al’meen before going home. I had to work at night. I am thankful; they called me back to work. I am in desperate need of cash. So at night , I was working. The kids have not changed except for one or two kids. The rest were all my old students, they were so nice. They are adorable kids. They listen well and do their work well. Impressive kids! Earned some cash! Happy!

Saturday, had to return back to school was 3-hr lecture . It is simply pure madness; sitting through 3 hr lecture. But somehow, I survived. I am a survivor. After lecture , had to rush down to Guilin . Bussed down to Guilin . Then I was forced by Eeping to get lunch for myself and made to eat. Then attend foundation and yf . Walking by faith and not by sight was the key truth for the day. After , trained down Bugis for Phobe’s Birthday Celebration; celebrated at some Chinese Restaurant along the Bugis Village stretch , the food was good. And we took some pictures together as a QCP.

Happy 14th Birthday , Phobe! ( 22 Jan 2006)





My Dinner


threw her kisses ;12:03 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011