Tuesday, January 17, 2006


It was such a chore getting up for school today. I was really dead-beat , after the long hours of working on the maths assignment. It frigging tiring man , cracking my brain cells over some silly maths question. I have no idea how it is going to help me in the real world but many will say it helps to straighten my thinking to think logic. But I guess I have considerable level of logic. I am happy with the logic , I have for now. Bleah. Sleep is really overruling my body now. It is urging me to give in and just sleep through my lessons. Goodness ! I somehow have to keep myself a wake man. Thankfully, Sammie’s caramel lolly came to my resue , I was sucking the lolly through my maths lessons. 2 periods. I was awake. And I did something foolish also in class. I was dressing up the cute little mandarin orange , Tracy gave the class. So sweet of her to share the festive spirit with the class. Thank you , Tracy! I was caught in the act of dressing the oranges. I will post the pics of it below after my post , for pure entertainment and pleasure. Please do not complain against me. As if , u dare ? !?!?! Then , today finally we managed to present our presentation on cloning. I guess we did pretty well though I am guilty of not preparing my speech. Who cares ryte?? PW IS OVER. But I guess I should not adopt such attitude. I’m sorry! I am just not gotten over the PW and the little “fights” in our groups. I am looking forward to 3 pm and I can knockout from school. But, my day doesn’t end yet. I got to attend PH2 mgt at 1600h @ Clementi. The mgt was not as bad as I thought. It was quick and brief . While in the midst of mgt , I received some stupid freaking smses … Mushy msgs. Goodness! Eeeks.. The person on the other end , kept on playing guess who , it is really fustrating man. I ain’t interested in these kind of stupid declaration . I ain’t desperado to fall for these crap. It isn’t Valentine’s day yet , YOU GOONS! The person is just making me hate him / her most. A freaking and exhausting day today. And weird day , yesterday! Sad and gloomy with grey clouds . I teared because of him. Memories are etched so deep within me. I saw his nick “ I really want to love you with my heart and soul” . I am longing for the love. I ain’t mushy for some who thinks I am . I am just seeking comfort and solace. In search of love…… Adios…




threw her kisses ;10:48 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011