Sunday, January 08, 2006


Brrr.. It’s so cold. It has been raining non-stop since morning. It is annoying. I am getting frustrated with the rain though the weather is nice but it is just too much. I am going to lodge a complain to the skies. The rain is making me feel feverish.

It’s back to school tomorrow. It’s week 2. Work has already started falling in, need to be discipline to do revision. I was absent from school for 2 days last week and now things are rather changed, because there is sitting arrangement and all the crap. I rather sit alone and be myself. I just want to focus. It may make me to be a weird person. Who cares?! All I wish he does not open his big gap tomorrow and irritate me. I had enough of his stupid nonsense and comments. I rather he do his profession proper and save himself, rather than picking on me. I have my limits. Do not make me nasty! School is a crap man.

I am so broke can. I can’t afford to go out and pamper myself. The finance is quite bad. I am so tempted to take out my savings but then I will have to double save , then it will be more pathetic . Let the cash flow in! Okays, one thing I’m glad is that the weather is bad, so it is making me stay indoors , so I can save a little on it. But I guess! I need to work extra hard in saving … the cash is so hard to control. The world is so expensive! Can I bargain with the prices of the world … Lol

My love lies over the ocean
My love lies over the sea
My love lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my love to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me

Last night as I lay on my pillow
Last night as I lay on my bed
Last night as I lay on my pillow
I dreamed that my love was beside

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me

Oh blow ye the winds o'er the ocean
And blow ye the winds o'er the sea
Oh blow ye the winds o'er the ocean
And bring back my love to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me

The winds have blown over the ocean
The winds have blown over the sea
The winds have blown over the ocean
And brought back my love to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my love to me

MISSING YOU LOTS! ARE U MISSING ME ALSO?
BETTER BE?!?!?!


threw her kisses ;9:26 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011