Saturday, January 28, 2006


I guess I going to do some random blogging . I have nothing actually in mind to blog about but simply just some details that happened in the week. This week , I was thankful for the time , I was called back to work at Kumon. The hours were long , so it means I have earned a fair bit of cash. The kids back at Kumon are terrific. I had the same old kids I used to teach them back last time. Hahahaha .. They still recognize me . So cool ah? They diligently do their work and in doubt they ask. And some , simply crap with you over their day at school and the chief instructor has to come in and tell me not to engage in their conversation. Boo! Kids conversation are the best man. They are always humourous and little naughty . Cute. I love kids and I love talking to them.

And , for the some who are wondering how is my r/s getting along. Things are going rather slow now. I have not been talking very much to him and have not really been seeing him around. I am just caught up with myself lately and indulged totally in his thoughts and supposedly he is busy with school and ministry. I have been feeling rather not too good about this also. I am missing him soo much that I rather have not him in my thoughts , that I want to call it quits ; because it is only affecting me emotionally. I can’t handle this kind of r/s when we barely talk and he is not aware of whatever shit happens to me . Even if he does , it is because I said. So what you say? I dunnoe . I won’t make any decision. But I am just hurt and I won’t say anything for now. Maybe , we need time for things to work out. Its tough. If it is going to mean nothing ,teach me to take in my stride and hlp me walk out of it stronger. I do not wish to see myself crumpling and falling because of this shit . I really wish guys will really understand how girls feel, They are supposedly to be much better than our girlfriends to catch our finest change. Maybe they are tired of doing what they are good at because we girls are really changing every minute and every second. Sorry. I hope to have some time with you and really talk things through. I rather do it now because I do not want be bothering much abt it later in my life. I also like to urge nice guys not to send wrong signals. Be friendly and nice, but draw limits because you are playing into the girls’ heart if you become too close. You are tempting. But , I quite sure things will not be working out for us for sure. There are really plenty of differences and I can anticipate us not lasting through. So I shall give it a miss and move on with my one only lover boy, whom I love and see him in you. We will be friends, though. I am fearful of falling in and breaking. I’m scared. Enough said.

Lets now , see how has my walk being so far? I need to work on my walk. My walk is sometimes drawn closer and at times drawn distant. I will have to draw myself closer and closer. I want the intimate and personal r/s. I will have to discipline myself and draw myself closer having a prayerful soul. Pray for me ! Thank you =D

Oh yeah ! Lately ,I was totally mood out and pissed off. I can’t simply stand indecisiveness and the idea of waiting. Especially, when I have no much time to spare. I was really pissed off. I wanted to walk away. Sorry , guys! For not joining you guys , I so wanted to go out and have some time with you guys but I had to leave. So sorry , guys! I guess I sucked ! Sorry! The whole mood out was in me throughout the whole week. The day just sucked . I was angry . I wish people just do not complicate things when things are already planned. We plan because we want to accommodate; not to meeting one and one’s only needs. So understand and act . I shall leave the matter . But leave me out of it in the future. I care less about it now. I hope it doesn’t affect me. I will keep silent about it.

Oh dear! I am storing up on little gifts for him. Okies.. Enough for now… Seeya ..


threw her kisses ;2:59 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011