Wednesday, February 15, 2006


I have not been blogging for sometime. Basically, nothing much as been happening. I had been rather busy the past week. My weekends were occupied with many things. Firstly, I had work and then my usual sat activities. Then sat, was just gone like that. Then Sun, it’s my Bestie’s Housewarming. I was at her place till evening. I got bullied by her small cousin, that boy is so naughty and mischievous. But yet adorable. I m scared of furry animals. I do not like them on me. But I dun mind stroking them if you hold them. Then Mon, back to school. I was waiting for school to end because I had to go and get my V-day present which I had not still gotten over the weekends. I tried looking for the gifts back then though but I could not find any that I wanted to get for my person. Later, I met Pam and we went shopping together. Yay! I finally bought the gift. I’m loving the gift. I wish I could keep it but I have to give. Maybe I will get one for me also soon. Met the Goofy Goobers and celebrated Porky Pig’s 19 th Birthday at Pizza Hut, Plaza Singapura. Then took neoprints and hunt gift for the gift x-change. It was simply mad rush. The shops were closing. I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

Tuesday. 12am
Happy Valentines’ Day! Thank God! I was online. I was so freaking tired and I wanted to hit bed but somehow I decided to stay online. He was so sweet to come online and post his greetings. Thank you. Gosh! I dread going school today, I wanted to stay home in the day and later go out. But somehow, I convinced myself to go school and had x-changed our v-day gifts with the goofy goobers. I love my chain and my heart – shaped wand. Thank you. School was damn drag and long today. I was feeling so mood out. But I loved my evening. It was great.

Wednesday.

I did not go school today. I was sian of school and I was damn tired to drag myself from bed. I had the most wonderful dream today. I slept way past 11.30am to complete my dream sequence. It was so good. I wish it happens. Then , went to Popular with mum and sis to help get my sister her assessment book and I ended up spending. I need to stop spending. I have over-spent. Then pigged out at Sakae Sushi. Damn full. Burp…..

Shucks! Back to school tomorrow ….


threw her kisses ;7:03 AM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011