Friday, February 03, 2006


School was okay today except for one lesson. It felt particularly weird. I felt like I was hiding and shielding myself from the lesson, all because I did not go and I couldn’t give her much valid reason. Oh yeah! Maybe, I can say, if I went, I couldn’t have won a phone. Bleahs! She will be like what are your priorities then? Oh dear! I’m fixed. Hiaz. Anyway, she did not ask and I also did not go up to her to explain. So let the matter rest. After school, we walked over to NP for their openhse. I go enquire about ECH. Then, this year the ECH comes under the JAE. I am kind of worried over the competitiveness of the seatings. Prays hard. Then, go and enquire about the Medical Science, Nursing course since Ms Takajie wanted me to go and look since we were there. But, I ain’t interested in it. Then, some idiot morons from some sec school, made some comment. “Why we come here???!?!?!? Back-up plan ah??!?!?!?” The comment really pissed us off. I guess they do not have very much the right to look down besides the just in sec school and they yet to even receive their results. What they claim it to be is not true! It all matters to each an individual student; you either make it or break it! So dun stereotype the school; because we are also taking the same subject contents as our JC counterparts. We are no different from a JC but only an extra year, which doesn’t imply we are dumb or what?!?!?!. We just had missed by a few pts of our entry requirements. People are sometimes late to realize the importance of studying, so we are the late ones so we screwed up a little in our O’s with a lot of playing. We make it right in realization by coming here. But sadly, though there are some are still wander away. So please do not stereotype!

Bussed down to Habourfront and trained to Kovan. I wanted to go and collect the phone from the industrial park. Who knows it was closed! So dumb, should have called before going. Wasted trip and the walk in the scorching sun! Sorry; to my buddy who accompanied me.

Then Mr. Vice president called and crapped. He is so fun to talk and crap around. Sad thing, he wasn’t around for the whole of this week. Looking forward to crap with V-president.

Then bussed down and reported to Kumon. I was late by 15 mins and I got screwed because of my attire. But thankfully, she just left me with a gentle reminder. I was kind of pissed off with the kids today and I was very impatient. They are so restless and they make a lot of noise and I get screwed because I can’t control. So I show the kids my displeasure by being firm with them and I control them. It so mean. But I was damn pissed because of them, I get screwed. So I hold it on them. Sorry. Just my mood swings! Dead Beat. Ciao

Latest news break: A dog had entered the compounds of the school and had found its “ V- DAY” partner. Hahahaha… Lame.


threw her kisses ;11:32 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011