Sunday, March 05, 2006


It was so terrible. I had to drag myself because I felt I had no choice but to go. I couldn't cook up any excuse to excuse myself from the QCP out - outing. I so dreaded going for it. I somehow pychoed myself to go for it having it mind , maybe I will just leave early afterall. So I went for my foundation. In foundation , we have now moved onto MOL. The very first time , I found this very difficult especially when I have been very judgmental over one another and I found it difficult to love another. But then , I feel God is moulding me. I struggle . I find it so superficial and fake when I do not display genuine care and concern and so do the others. I do not understand why we should face up with this facade? Can we just be what we are ? I guess not . Unity will be in discord . I do not know. I feel quite irritated and fustrated. I will leave it for now.
After foundation , met up with the rest and left for ECP. I somehow have lost the closness to my qcp. I rather withdraw from the whole idea of QCP and the fellowship with others. I am struggling to enjoy a time with the rest. I feel so much withdrawn that I sometimes find my walk is getting stumbled beacuse of the many judgemental thoughts I have in me. But i never be open to share beacuse they will never be able to understand. They are so structured . For instance , I simply made a comment I dislike things to be structured and then she was quick to say God has plans and his plans falls into structure. But somehow , the structure of man is simply demanding. I rather wait on the plans of God and not in the structure of Man. Man have already messed up the whole plan , so can man simply learn to wait and not try to interfere into the plans of God. I annoyed over this whole structure. Okies back, supposedly yesterday , we were suppose to having a good time as a QCP with friends , but somehow everyone seemed to be little distracted over some things. Noone seemed to be in observant to the situation. Everyone seemed not present , everything was a mess. I couldn't care much and just sit around watching the whole flow. The whole thing was a fking mess. So messy till you do not know what to do that you consider ignorance is a bliss. Im sorry. I think for future QCP out , I shall cook up some excuse , and make my absence , all beacuse i find no pleasure in coming as a QCP , it is not edifying but breaking me.


threw her kisses ;2:18 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011