Friday, March 10, 2006


Today , I did not have to go school ; all because I had myself exempted from the whole Fun Day. But I must recall last yr's Fun Day , it was really good ; running around Sentosa as a class with our home tutor leading the class. It was sure fun . Posing as Sly to the public and doing a kallang wave facing a passing monrail , having faces painted with paint . It was so sure fun but somehow the fun wasn't going to be same this yr coz my friends are no longer there . But it was the Fun Day , we bonded we clicked. But yet , I find it so different.

So , as I rest at home ; I was getting really agiated and fustrated because I am so hungry and yet there is nothing at home to eat. I am so lazy to go down and grab something because I had to go and make myself up . So I choose to lie down and be just fustrated and agiated over my hunger. Hungry man is always a angry man. Thankfully , my mum bought some food back.

Then in the afternoon , we were all in the room , watching some documentry that my dad had filmed. Just as we were watching , we heard a loud shout outside our flat. We went to look , a couple was having a quarrel and the man had threw his handphone and banged his head into the concerete wall. It somehow reminded me in how at times , we do not know how to control our emotions and we act so much in impulse that we find everything so meaningless. We disregard the time we invested on it and just do things in so rash and in impluse that it shows that it is so meaningless. It somehow thought me to be still and reflect when emotions and impulsive thoughts were to come.

Okies , I think I have not blogged any entry about my work in the Kumon for the past few weeks. I enjoy working at kumon especially when the kids are really adorable; and good and diligient in their work. But I get really agiated with kids who are easily distracted and they disturb the other kids , because she/he makes things so difficult that i will be have to be harsh with them . I do not hope to be harsh with kids because kids usually forms impression quite fast and they will not let go to fast because they ain't mature enough to comprehend and reason for the teachers' actions. So sometimes when I need to be harsh , i know the kid is not going to be liking me but going to dread everytime i take him or her. It is difficult beacuse I am ought to disclipline them and i can't just ignore them . So sometimes i wish I do not have to take them but another teacher will take them but i guess everyone feels the same. I find loving is really difficult. I pray for myself to bearing the fruit of love in my life .


threw her kisses ;11:50 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011