Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Wrong Movie . Wrong Partner. Wrong Seat. Best motive friends <3


Today , damn sad la. Can u imagine how terrible I must be feeling? I was at my worst today. I teared this morning. Wondering why? It all started with a innocent statement from my mum :

Mum: Today getting back MT results ryte?

Me: Yups

Dad who happened to be around and overhead the conversation interrupted.

Dad: You should know how you did, you need not wait for release for results.

He was directly saying I sure have done pretty badly.

Me: Yups, I know. I will pass. (Defending myself)

But somehow I can’t seem to digest his comment. I felt so hurt. In the so little trust and hope he had. I do not expect him to expect high grades from me. But at least have the trust and hope in me. I can’t be so bad la that you have to think I am so hopeless. I was damn upset. I couldn’t bring myself to take his comments. And especially from my family. I was tearing at the very thought of his comment. My mind kept racing back to his comment. It made feel so small and useless and hopeless. I was tearing throughout journey to school and even during the first few periods before I can somewhat calm myself. Even now as I type, I am tearing.

Anyway thank you, Sam for listening to me! I knew you do not know what to say or cheer me up. But ya presence and listening ears did some wonder. I m feeling slightly better.

Okies, I got my MT results. I did not do fantastically well. But I managed to get a decent grade. I passed my paper. I got a C6 for the written paper and a merit for my Oral. I think it is considerably a good grade because I know I had not really worked on my Tamil and my Tamil is not great neither. So I will praise God for his deliverance. Thank you God!

My meeting with my CD was cancelled due to her change in schedule. So I decided to accompany Sammie to the movie. Yups. We watched “ My Girl & I” . The movie is so-so. But it was good. It moved me. Quite touching. I teared . Their love was so sweet.

Then later, accompanied her to Sim Square to get her Ipod Nano. Yay ! She finally bought her Ipod Nano. I happy for her. She happy for me. Friends <3 . Then , went Bugis village to look around. I saw her jacket. I like her jacket. I was so going to buy her jacket. Thankfully, I took a moment. I din buy after all. But she will lend me her jacket. Sweet ah? Thank you , sam! Luv yas!

Oh yeah! I have pre-ordered the latest Havaianas Sandals . It is going to cost me $39.90. I can’t wait for the shipment to arrive.

Good nyte.


threw her kisses ;9:26 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011