Saturday, March 18, 2006


Yeah .. Im finally 20. Though I do not like much of turning 20. I have to accept reality . I just grew older. Now , I am 20. Sweet goodbyes to teen years. I really hope to have a pleasant adulthood . With as much of happiness and joy.

I shall update on how my b'dae celebration for today . Firstly, this morning , I did nothing much , basically answering calls and watching Kal Ho Naa Ho. I simply love the movie . It is damn touching and the songs in the movie is thumbs up. I have watched the movie almost ten over times and yet i do not get bored. I simply love it. Then ard noon , i started getting ready for my fdn class. I din know a pleasant surprise was awaiting me , my mortal decided to do a surprise b'dae bash. I had to hop up a flight of steps , and when I finally reached , the whole fdn class just sang b'dae song. I was quite touched and paiseh alittle. The whole attention was on me. Hahaha .. then I had to eat up 20 french fries symbolic to my age . The french fries was my b'dae cake. Quite creative. Thank you , to my fellow fdn class and to my dearest mortal . I also finally received a letter from my mortal. Yay! Then laterz after yf , my qcp had combined with another qcp and celebrated my b'dae. I was sabotaged again. This time , I was blindfolded , made to walk a distance and turned around quite a number of times till i was little dizzy . Then they left me alone still blindfolded and made to find my qcp members . It was really tough finding them , they were hiding from me and i do not dare stretch out my hands to feel around me because I feel there many others around... It was really fustrating and tiring , and confusing when everyone just speaks saying guess who i am and all . I just do not know and i just squat down , giving up. Then finally they released me from my misery . Then the whole qcp , gathered with a box full of fresh durians , with two candles on it and the b'dae song was sang again . And I was made to share 20 things that i am thankful for but I got it reduced to 6 things because i found it really difficult to think at the spot and my qcp members helped me fill the rest of the thanksgiving. And we indulge ourselves in the durian. It was really good. It was fresh and taste really good. Yummilicious.




My qcp presented me a Heart of Worship CD. They want me to have a life filled with worship to God , which reminds me on today's session on True worship . I really hope to have a life that is christ-directed but I am struggling to let go of my self -directed life. Teach me O'lord to struggle with the self-directed life that I eventually will reach to a life that is christ-directed life. It was a indeed a good reminder to my worship. Thank you, guys! And , jia-en handed me a packet of chocolates. I love cholocates and it was the best . A packet full of rich creamy chocolates. Great indulgence today. The day , did not seem bad at all , as i expected . And I eventually celebrated with my qcp , though i was relcutant to celebrate. I had a good time minus the sabotage . Back at home , my mum cooked me my favourite dishes and baked me a cake. I love my mummy and my family .

I have been indulging in alot of good food today. I thank God , for the food and for the day. Thank you. I love all my darlings and him . You, guys simply made my days great , though my darlings weren't around. I loved my day. I still want to have my day with you guys. Fix a day ! Okies.

Oops. How can I forget , my grandfather had came over to my place to give me hong bao and my aunt high-tech sia , she keyed in the amount to my atm. Hahaha .. if anyone wants to key in amount to my atm. Ask me for my account. Hehehehe .. Thick-skin.

Love ya all ....<3


threw her kisses ;9:43 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011