I am so broke. I had about $60 over bucks in my wallet and now all that remains in few cents. That’s how pathetic , I am. Seriously , I am not sure where did all the money go and I do not wish to crack my brains to trace where the hell the money went. I am just so useless with my money. Damn. Hopefully . I will have money for my trip. I will .
Today , I was absent from school. I am perfectly fine. I had my dental appointment , only my problematic teeth was giving me problems in the past weeks. Somewhat got it fixed temporarily . Still waiting for National Dental Centre to call me up for my root canal treatment . The waiting list is damn long man. It is coming close to more than a year and I am still on waiting list. Long wait man. I can die waiting. Hopefully , my teeth doesn’t give me much problem during the wait. * Prays*
Now , I am so slacking man. I’m like so free but the actual fact I have so many things to do . Tutorials and reading up to do . And I am comfortably sitting on my chair typing this entry and thinking on how to go about doing them. I really wish there is such a thing as the thought counts and everything gets done. I do not know how to put it but I know what I am saying . So I leave it as it is. I ain’t gonna be doing anything for now though. It is almost close to bedtime. So yeah! I am just going to slack the remaining time away. *Smiles*
I better start getting back to my studying. I have been away from studying for the past few days. Notti. Notti. I will be a good student from tomorrow. Oh yeah! Got chemistry test on Thursday. Need to mug for it ! I want my pass desperately!
On a happier note, I have cleared my past few tests . Finally smelling the freshness of success. Whee!!!!!!!!!!
And finally , I love lonely walks in park. Many happy moments rush . I think of us , you and many others & ME.
COLOURFUL
threw her kisses ;10:50 PM