Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Just returned home after a swim , went out with my family. It was good time. In the pool , made a friend with a girl who eventually taught my sis some basic swimming. My sister is little kuku about swimming. And she refuses to listen to my instruction and since this girl was friendly and happened to be much pro on the water and since she asked first for a swim. I decided to seek her help in teaching my sister some swimming. She is damn good. Very patient . and she was good to offer alternatives to suit my sister swimming style. Wait. Does my sister have any? Nope. But at the end of the short session , there were some progress. Good Job. But she must learn to put her head into the water . If not she closely resembles the doggie waddling in shallow water. Hahaha. I have a uneven colour tan blame it on my swimsuit. Need to frantically restore my colour. It was good swim. Oh yeah! Let me share a little joke . It all started with the friendly girl entering the pool, the one i mentioned earlier . I was lying on the bedstand outside the pool and talking with my mother and I caught her looking towards my father and sister who were in the pool and she looked ahead in my direction and smiled. Her smile was a very warm one. But it sent me jealousy over. I told my mum that the girl was trying to tackle my dad and needed to rush back into the pool and save my dad. So stoopid ryte? I just followed my gut and jumped into the pool and swam near to my dad and sis. Then just as i thought , the girl swam near us and asked if she could join us and swim. I turned her down at the instant. Very hostile manner. But awhile later , i realized it was so no class and i waited for another opportunity and asked her back, asking if she could teach my sis , and i screened her profile. Phew! She was same age as me and a student. Hahaha . Me being so dramatic and paranoid. Hahahaha

Earlier , before I hit the pool . I received sms from D.J. informing that the granola bar which I have munching on lately is made of corn syrup which results the carbohydrates to be converted to fats. OMG. I thought it was healthy snack and I wanted to convert my meals to the granola bar. But now , I have to find other alternatives. Thankfully, I have been excersing lately. Hopefully , I have worked out all the carbohydrates. Thank you for the piece of information and to be mindful to inform your poor friend who have been faithfully munching on it . Its really OMG!

My eyes are little sore now. Gonna rest by the television . Maybe go out later and get my stuff for the trip. 3 more days =)


threw her kisses ;2:27 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011