Wednesday, July 19, 2006


My mum is admitted in hospital. I really miss her and really want her home soon. The night is going to seem very long without her at home. Never once , she was away in the night without any one of us by her side. But tonight , she will be alone and us home without her. I really miss her. I was fearing for these very day but i never expected it to be soon. But i praise God , that God had pulled her through and will continue granting her speedy recovery and His grace and love will be extended to my mother and my family . God is indeed in soverign control. I will really God as my utmost and trust onto Him. In Him alone , all my worries and cares are placed. Praise God!

Be still and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations
I will be exalted in the earth,
-Psalm 46: 10-

I do not know mean to complain nor whine here. But somethings aren't just fair or right to me, at these time. Most of my relatives , were only very much concerned on how we were going to deal with the situation and all the household chores. I agree my family was very dependent upon my mother to run the household. But to me , these ain't the main concerns. We can somehow work out the arrangement. I agree it will be tough initially but when left with no much alternatives . You will just learn it. So it ain't the concern but it is my mum that is my concern. I want her home , not because she will continue working round the house and we need not do anything. We want her back home beacause of the simple fundamental love. I love her very much and I can't even bring myself to live without her in point of my life. I want her to see me through young and old. I might sound selfish. But I am always her little girl and I want to be always the little girl to her. I just want her to be around for me and my family. I love you mum and I miss you and I want you home. Get well soon , yea!

Oh well , I managed to do laundry for the household. Thanks to Shalini for educating this dodo in using the washing machine. It seems kind of fun , doing laundry. Sorting clothes and hanging them up. Hahaha. Well , see! I can manage. And I tidied up the house . The house looks great and I even packed my mum her stuffs , sent my sister to school. I am coping very well . But I miss my mum, as I go doing the chores , I feel like calling my mum but she isn't home, and tears just comes. Anyway , she will be home soon and I will continue trusting my mighty father to heal my mother and grant my family strenght. Thank you to all friends who supported me and still supporting me. Thank you. Love yas . <3


threw her kisses ;2:29 AM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011