Thursday, July 06, 2006


So upset can? My germany lost to Italy . I was expecting the game to end in penalty shootout and in the last 2 mins of the extra time play , Italy scored two goals. Damn upsetting. But nevermind , the game was a good one. There are no arugments about it being a fair play. My guys played an excellent game. I am happy for my germany that they have gone this far in the game. Now , they will be meeting the Portugal for the third/ fourth placing. I have to say , both teams have excellent playing. So it is going to be a hard fight for both teams. This morning as I was watching the match between Portugal and France. I can see that the portgual team was all way out to protect their placing. They did an excellent job. Cheers!

Germany Vs Portgual
9 July
It is really going to be an exciting match. I am all excited for both teams. Forza Germany! <3
Yesterday , I met my bestie for a late lunch at sake sushi . It was so fun . Eating and talking crap. Everytime , I meet her . We are always feasting. Hahaha. because everytime got cravings when we are meeting especially me . Then she satisfies me craving by agreeing to feast with me. But she is so bad one , everytime make me eat more. When I ask if she wants , she will say anything and when the thing arrives , she will change her words , you ordered and so you must eat. You ah? Boo. Nevermind. I will be cautious next time. I was so high after the sake sushi. I kept on nudging her for her cam and taking pics along the way as we were travelling to Boon keng and then I kept her accompany me go to esplanade . I like that place alot. I find it really romantic. Hehehe~ Next tyme , if you want to find him and me , come look for us at the esplanade waterfront. Hahaha! I talking as if people want to come find me . I am nobody , I forgot. Hehehe. I love taking neoprints with her. We always look good together. <3 size="5">Forza Italia For Shalini .
I


threw her kisses ;2:11 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011