Wednesday, September 06, 2006


I am having my one week of Sept holidays this week. Though its holidays much catching up is needed for my studies , I have been returning back to school for workshop and lectures in the course of 3 days of the holidays. I am feeling the pressure of time and the dates of exams drawing close. Shucks! During yesterday's chem lect, our recent test paper was returned. Failed it , though I had studied for it and was quite comfortable with the chapter. Actually , noone passed the paper. And the teacher admitted the paper was tough and she had taken it from the ten year series . Neverthless , i still feel lousy abt it. It simply shows the lack of practice and I am not adequate in interepting the question as when she went through the question , it was rather mangeable . Hiaz. Just feeling so shitty. After lect , joined few of my classmates for lunch . We had a great time together. Just laughing and chatting and enjoying our meal , though my meal and press meal will not anything fanatastic. I really enjoy the accompany of my classmates . They are a fantastic bunch of people. They are so simple and light - hearted and not anything complicated like my previous classmates of 2 years. It was just full of negative vibes. A total No-No! for conducive learning environment. I am glad for my current classmates . I love them . <3

After lunch , I rushed home to get changed to meet Yappie to go for the Singapore Idol Spectaulars. We went damn so early at the studio. Hahaha. We were damn embrassed wearing the " Jon belongs on Stage" shirt. We felt that everyone were looking at us. I think they were. Anyway, it was all done in the sake of healthy fun. We made some new friends with all the Jon fans. They were friendly bunch of people.We had great time at the performance. Had a real close-up with the idols and shook hands with every idol and even the hosts of the Singapore Idol. Everyone of their hands felt so cold. Guess, they must be real damn nervous and anxious. I seriously think Jon has a great voice. I was really memerised when he sang the song ,Chasing Cars. He delivered the song very well. And i think all the idols , did fanastically awesome. They enaged the crowd . After performance , I managed to get Hady to sign unto the photograph and later moved on the radio gate to get real close up with Jon and the other idols. But sadly , the coach drove off to their "hangout". Thankfully , we somewhat managed to get there . While there , we really had a great time , passed Jon his gift , got his autograph on his pic and made him sign unto my shirt sleeve and even hugged him. And even took pic with him. WOw.... And all these was been filmed by the SI , media crew. And managed to get Paul to also sign . He was so nice to sign for me because he was been rushed by the SI management crew. He even begged with the crew to allow him to autograph for me sia. So nice of him. Thanks Paul. It was night with the blooming stars.

There were hardly no buses on road at that time , even the last train home had gone . I was peniless in the cold night and I had to call my dad to fetch me from the taxi stand. Guess what , I got screwed by my dad. And I can't go for tonight's result show. Sad . But I'm glad for the night with the stars.


threw her kisses ;12:00 AM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011