Sunday, September 17, 2006


I was having a conversation with my friend the other day in regards to the promotional -examinations. She suddenly popped the question , " what if the end of the day , you do not clear?" . I was hesistated to answer the question. But there is reality of it happening , since my 30% of marks is screwed and the remaining 70% is all I have got . I have to really go all the way out for the remaining 70%. There is so much and yet so little time. I have not given up. I am still trying . But though I have been studying and all. I see very little progress. Maybe I started too late . Yups. Just too late. But I ain't quitting now though it is late. I will just have to give it my all . I simply wish during this period of time , people will really give me their utmost encouragment and continue believing in me. It is so diffcult on me when thoughts like these visit me in daily frequency. It takes alot of emotions to push aside these thoughts and really focus. My past failures keep haunting me . I do not want to seen as a failure. I do not want people to bring up my past mistakes. I know , I have not been good at studying. I have wasted away 2 years of my life . It pains me . I know its pain and need not have people reminding me. The pain is felt whenever I am with my friends, they are like in NUS , completed poly diploma and they pursuing higher studies and I am still holding tightly unto my O level certificate which is not even one complete O level certificate but two different certificates taken in two consective years . And can you imagine , having relatives speaking about your failure and reminding their child that you better be studying if not you will be like her . It hurts because I am seen to be failure in them and they have formed the opinion on me . And the only chances remains in proving myself will be making into NUS and becoming a graduate , and the chances are all determined in this promotional exams. So it really means alot to me and it holds all my years of education in it. So making through this means alot to me . I really hope i can prove myself . And if i really can't make it . I am sorry , people! It really means alot to me and you guys mean alot to me also. But I am not able to live on with the stigma of failure in me. It pains me even greater. I hope you guys can understand. I know i will hurting my parents and all my loved ones. But I am sure they will know the pain . I am just so weak. But people please do not me affected by me coz I never intended the way. I only want you guys to have happiness . People just learn to move on okies. I love everyone of you . I'm truly sorry if I am selfish. I just had enough.

My exams will be on Sept 25 - Oct 4 .
My release of promotional status will be on Oct 19.

Alright, I have to wash up and work on my tutorials. Got plenty of studying to do . Love ya , people! Take care yea! Miss all of you ! Muacks <3


threw her kisses ;3:34 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011