Friday, September 01, 2006


Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers!
SHOUT OUT TO MS CHAN!
Thank you , Ms Chan for believing in each and everyone of us.
I haven't been blogging very much lately. The past few days I have been feeling very stressed with preparation for promotional exams and all the pet-talks in school in regards to managing our stress levels. The past few nights , I have been crying myself to sleep. I can feel the built -up of stress within me , that at times i feel the stress from within is suffocating me that I can't seem to break free. In this week , during ht period , we were asked to write notes to encourage our friends as we are all being caught up with our work and the coming 1 week holidays. I was truly amazed by all the notes , I received. Thank you to all . I have to say in all my years in MI. This year was the fantatasic one with great classmates. Though we have our differences but we never fail to look out for one another. I will surely remember all the times we had together. It was an excellent environment for learning that I do not want to screw it up. I want to move up with the class and graduate with this class. Yesterday , was the teachers' day celebration in school . The celebration in school wasn't anything great. There were loud music deafening our ears and songs that were tone-deaf. I do not mean to critize . I know it takes alot for one to step forward and I guess it was the sincerity that they wanted to express to their teachers' in their performance. Afterall , we all students with budding talents. We need a platform and the platform is the school grounds. So a shout out to all performers.
Yups. We as a class , had a great time together . We were cam-whoring in class while waiting for the cue to report to the hall. After the whole celebration , I was spoilt for choice , I had 4 distinctive groups to hang out with. I was so indecisive. Finally , I decided to join my class peeps as I never had any opportunity to hang out with them. So we went to have lunch together and walked aimlessly around Bugis and trained down to Orchard. While at orchard , a pleasant surprise awaited me . I saw Uk Shyam. I was so damn excited , happy and wadever expressions to show my great delight. I managed to get autograph and photograph with him. Gosh! It was really a great pleasant experience. I was so shivery even as i spoke with him . Awww... Damn lucky sia! Thank you , zaf , for pointing him out to me and remembering your friend is a fanatic of Uk Shyam. A great day with a great topping . In love with 31/08/2006.
Studying is so stressful. Studying is breaking down my psychological being. I am getting agitated with all the stress. I find no solace in studying. But am I given a choice? Yes, I do! And the consquences , faced will be harsh reality . I am afraid of facing the harsh reality that I will push myself to a betterment of the harsh reality. Hopefully , I will remain sane. God bless me! 3 more weeks..... A tough fight I am going to fight. In this battle alone , I will draw strength.


threw her kisses ;8:21 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011