Tuesday, January 16, 2007


I’m truly upset when my students misbehavior. I just do not like being so strict with them and I know moments like these my punishments to them is so unjust. But I can leave them undisciplined because of my own preferences. I do not want them to think it is alright to do so and so , and to be let go without punishment. I want them to understand the severness of their wrongdoings. Today , one of my student was provoked by other student during play-time and this student turned really rebellious and violent. He started carrying table and screaming at the top of his voice. I had no choice , I had to pull him away before he injures any other student. I was also at the risk of being injured by him , he may be P6 , but his force was really great. After I managed to calm him down and as I spoke to him , he felt regretful over his actions and he even said that he finds really difficult to understand why he does so . I tried to challenge him to control his temper but he refused to believe me it is really controllable. He is going to be one student , I am going to take great efforts to reach out to him . I will be really the happiest person if I can make a difference to this student. I want to take this challenge in reaching out to him . This boy can be super duper nice at times and address me with great politeness , and times his temper just gets up with him. Oh lala ~ Oh my dear! I’m getting so attached to my students . They are super duper sweet especially the girls. They help me maintain the class during my short absence and they involve me their little play. I love playing with kids because I do not like acting up my age. I love kids’ play. And I love to be even sabotaged by them during play , there is so much laughter and joy. Wee` And I can’t tolerate any nonsense when other teachers ‘interfere with my classroom and students. Boo`


threw her kisses ;11:01 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011