Wednesday, February 07, 2007


I dread meetings. Today a meeting was called for , and during the meeting the supervisor had made it official that there is a senior teacher appointed officially as of today to cover for the supervisor and assistant supervisor during their absence. I am fine with the arrangement and I have nothing against it. Then the meeting went on to cover in respect to the students during lunch time . Besides we teachers ,serving the students , we are also suppose to inspect on the right table etiquettes are obeyed by the students and reduce food wastage by also being strict with the students in not picking their food . At the same time , the supervisor feed backed that some parents had called up saying that kids are not completing their homework in the centre and they have expressed his concern to us. And he wants the teachers to go after students and really check with them for homework, and plus do some teaching for the students. And his main concern was with the PM teachers and he wanted to rectify this problem as soon as possible. But the whole session or meeting was done so unprofessional in my point of view , it was just pointing on the mistakes and all the other things done rightly were not mentioned or appreciated. And plus , the AM teachers were very “helpful” with their suggestions , though they have taken the students previously , they do not remain the same at all levels in behavior . They tend to mature and act differently. They are growing up and they like to have an identity for themselves, hence their behavior varies. They may not be the little innocent one anymore , they become difficult to handle but they can be disciplined and I do agree with that. But it has to be tackled rightfully. And one more thing , I am not trying to please my students . I have nothing to gain , maybe some favour but it will be to my own disadvantage because I will be down soon because it becomes my weakness. I am still exploring ways to disclipline the students. And the expectation is just growing . And I do not seem to be liking it.


threw her kisses ;9:30 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011