Saturday, February 03, 2007


I have decided to stay home this weekend. After all I had to go thru this week. I just needed a break and the only comfort I want is my precious sleep. It is not that I had no enuff of sleep but I just want to stay home and laze in the comfort of my blanket and the bed. It is just so peace to be in bed and plus the weather is such a darling with the cold breeze of wind blowing . A perfect day to just to stay home. Wee!`

I am also thankful for the days nearing the weekends , it was pleasant at work also , because one of my collegue took leave , and the supervisor had to cover her class for her , so the students were well - behaved and nothing much happened . Only problem was the noise level but then it was manageable. And then one friday , I had to take the P5/P6 class for an hour and I had to pass my class to the other teacher. My kids were upset that I was not taking them and they looking for me in my other class because myself and the other teacher lied to them saying that I am no longer taking P4s but taking P5 & 6s . Hehehe` Now , I know that they do like me as their teacher. It is great knowing that the kids like me, though I am strict with them and nag at them to sit in their seats and do their homework and my assigned work. And punish them at times . They still do like me. Wee`

Then on friday , after work also I met my CD to share with her on my struggles in work and she shared some verses to me , one verse that encouraged me was the prayer Jesus prayed for his disciples in John 17 ...
15My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17Sanctify[b] them by the truth; your word is truth.
Yeah. I praise God for His truth. And she also shared with me the " Starfish story" , about the boy who picked up the starfishes in the beach and threw it back to the sea . Knowing if it is left in the shore , it will die in the heat . He made the difference to that starfish. Likewise , she encouraged me to make the difference to the kids I am taking , it may not be the whole lot of them , it may be the few. But it will be the joy that I made the difference to them. The whole meet-up with her was so uplifting and a booster for myself for the next following weeks with the students.

Wee!` A Happy Week . Frisbee flying in the air !


threw her kisses ;6:44 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011