Friday, August 31, 2007


For Bel!`
List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for :
1. A simple greeting at 12 midnight.
2. Thoughtful surprises
3.Time with family and friends
4. A holiday
5. $$$
The person who tagged you :
Bel!`
Your relationship with her :
My Clique . My Oreo-mate!
Your 5 impression of her :
1. She looks super adorable , like hamster de!`
2. She shuts off her surrounding and friends with her ipod !
3. She likes taking pictures of her and her friends when she is bored especially during PAS Lecture!`
4. She likes to backmail her friends with their ugly shots especially ME!`
5. Her favourite phrase " Nevermind! " and " Nothing!"
The most memorable thing she has done for you :
Calling Me Purple Dino!` Lol . And helping me to apologise to SL , by helping to go get the Donuts from MISSY DONUTS! Talking about which , I want the Maple Syrup Dounts!` Lol.
The most memorable words she said to you :
" Sian . I feel like giving up . " and " Jia you! " . Contrary ar?
If she is your lover, what improvement/s would you like to see her changing :
Talk more and loudness . I can't possibly stand awkward silence.
Spend more time with me!
You must be thinking now " Phew! I am straight! Lol." . Right?
If she becomes your enemy, you will?
I will still talk with her. I always believe enemies becomes close friends in sometime.
The reason why she becomes my enemy?
disagreements and misunderstading .
The most desire thing you would like to do for her :
Introducing a guy to her!` Lol.
Your overall impression of her :
She is totally herself! She is easy to be with. She is natural , and maybe thats why she likes brown!` She is my friend. My oreo-mate!`
The character you love about yourself :
Colourful!`
On the contrary, what do you hate about yourself :
My fickle -mindedness!`
What do you want to say to your loved ones :-
I am made COMPLETE with YOU and nothing else can make me COMPLETE without YOU. So , I am COMPLETE GIRL!` Thanks.
Pass this quiz to 9 friends whom you wish to know how they feel about you :
1. Shalini
2. Aishlia
3.Samantha
4. DJ
5. Belinda
6. Siling
7. Suz
8. Pam
9.Nad
#8 is having relationship with :
God!` A very special relationship !`
#9 female / male :
female
How about #3 and 4 :
3-female. 4-male
What's #2 studying about :
Secondary 2 .
English . Mathematics . Science . Food and Nutrition. Geography. Tamil
When was the last time you chatted with #3 :
3 days ago . On Tuesday!`
What kind of music does #8 like :
Gospel Music!` Planet Shakers!`
Does #6 has any siblings :
Yeah . A younger sister.
Will you woo #3 :
Haha. Definately!` If I was a guy.
How about #7 :
Haha. She is my friend! Sadly , I do not meet her expectations of "ANG MO "guy! And , I am straight.lol
Is #4 single :
Single hur-hur . Guess , he is looking around! Hopefully , he gets what he wants. Best wishes!`
Surname of #5 :
Quack ... Quack..... "QUEK!"
Nickname of #1 :
Lu-lu
What's the hobby for #5 :
MSN . DS LITE . SHOPPING. BEACH
Do #5 and 9 get along well :
They have not met before , and thus they do not know each other.
Where is #3 studying at :
SIM
Have you tried develop feelings for #1:
I love her truckloads!`
Where does #9 live :
Choa Chu Kang
What colour does #4 dislike :
I suppose its pink , guys do not like associating themselves with pink!` Hmmm , no idea!
Is #1 and 3 best friends :
They have met before . But no best friends!
Does #7 likes #2 :
Hahaha . Maybe , when she wants to backmail me!
How do you know #2 :
I have known her 7 years after I pop into this world. She is my dearest sister! I love her lots!` U better love me too!`
Does #5 owns a pet :
No!`

Now, it's your turn to do it for me ! Thanks.


threw her kisses ;2:30 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011