Sunday, September 02, 2007


It is like after so long , I finally went back to the gathering of people , youth fellowship. Initially , while I was travelling , I was feeling rather weak and was frightened in how will the people react and what could be my reply be to them. Just then , I prayed asking God to calm my heart and prepare me for worship , and to guard all my thoughts. And I felt much at ease then , and as I walked in to EH . Most of them just greeted me and I was at ease because I couldn't really know what to tell them for my long absence from the youth fellowship , and God had been my shield. Though initally , when I had met up with my CD and Jas , and shared with them , my struggle , they offered to be my shield and protect me. But I kindly turn down their offer and told them I will be fine on my own . However , I was fine because I was with God in the process but not on my own.

The reasons on why I never attended youth fellowship for sometime :


1. I was lazy to drag myself out of the house especially having to leave home in the late afternoon. Some lazy Satudays!


2. I want to spend some time with my friends and family during the weekends and go shopping.


3. Busy mugging during the exam period.


4. Disturbed with some issues , like death of a close relative and bgr.


5. Irritated and fustrated with the ministry work , meetings and all the plannings.


I have decided to list down my struggles on why I choose not to attend youth fellowship and this are the very real temptations I face week after week. By listing down the struggles , I believe that I can guard myself from falling into the temptation of avoiding the gathering of the people . And hope that I can get fellow siblings to account to and be my keeper when I face the temptations week after week.


And yesterday during the worship and testimonial time , he had shared this song , Rejoice in the Lord and the song had ministered to me even as we sang the song as a yf group. I felt the song was a very good reminder of our earthly lives and the power of God.


"God never moves without purpose or plan


When trying His servant and molding a man.


Give thanks to the Lord though your testing seems long;


In darkness He giveth a song.


I could not see through the shadows ahead,


So I looked at the cross of my Savior instead.


I bowed to the will of the Master that day;


Then peace came and tears fled away.



Now I can see testing comes from above;


God strengthens His children and purges in love.


My Father knows best, and I trust in His care;


Through purging, more fruit I will bear.



[chorus]


O rejoice in the Lord, He makes no mistake.


He knoweth the end of each path that I take.


For when I am tried and purified,I shall come forth as gold."



threw her kisses ;10:22 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011