Tuesday, November 20, 2007


I somewhat having hatred or biasness towards this lecturer . I did not like his approach to us in our first tutorial and practical lesson . And since then , I never really enjoyed his lessons and I dread his lessons. But I still do attend his lessons but just that I keep silent during his lessons , somewhat trying to avoid much communication with the lecturer. And he has noticed my behaviour and he said that he thinks I am shy and I do ignore him. And so every time , he sees me he makes some stupid comments and my friends started teasing me with him. Its' kind of irritating . But I give hoots about it . As it is stupid and childish. And today , my friends and I were walking out from SIM , then he came , I think I did look at him and smiled but he turned around and said that I had ignored him. I think I have given him the wrong impression as being "dao" but who cares what impression I leave with him afterall the concern I have as of now is the clear the module and get my grades. Though I understand its important to have a healthy relationship between lecturer and student. But sometimes , it is just difficult . Personality clashes . I experienced this in MI too . We will encounter difficult people at different phases of our life , and I expect to just pass by it . I think its matter of personal survial skills. And don't wish to be bothered much by it now.

And common test is next week. I haven't started revising yet.
I need to be on the top 10% of the Director's List this semster also.


threw her kisses ;7:58 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011