Goodbye 2007
Timeline of events
Jan - Tao Nan School , YMCA
Feb - Tao Nan School , YMCA
Mar - Poly Posting Results , 21 st Birthday
Apr - Poly Life
May - SGH Sponsorship , HS delegates
June - Common Test , Holidays
July - Clinical Attachment ( Primary and Community Health Services)
Aug - Sister's Birthday Celebration
Sept - Holidays & Sem 1 Results :)
Oct - Clinical Attachment ( Ward 73) . Semster 2 of Poly Life . Spiritual Dryness
Nov - Common Test
Dec - Clinical Attachments ( Ward 57). NUH Operating theatre . Holidays & Gathering
I must say 2007 had been a fairly a good year for me. I turned 21st. But it was frightful like what I thought it were to be, like all the responsibilities. I still the very much sheltered by my parents. So I am still the young girl, age is just numbers. I am glad in how my year enfolded, my poly posting results getting into Health Science Nursing. The poly life is indeed a great blessing; I am doing so much better in poly comparing to all my years of education in various institutions. I feel truly blessed that I was made to wait to enjoy these blessing. And, the SGH sponsorship was another great blessing. And, all the experiences I gained in clinical attachment have matured me.
And, I am thankful that I am still close to my family and friends. I am glad for all the new friendships I made this year and sorry for some lost friendship. But, that’s the circle of life, I suppose. Losing some and gaining many more. But I never regret , losing those few because it made me treasure the rest even more. And , I am ever close with my family and my close friends. They bring great joy ,laughter and smiles to me.
I looking forward to another great year in 2008 with family and friends.
Wishing everyone a blessed 2008!
threw her kisses ;10:50 AM