Friday, January 11, 2008


Just returned home , went shopping with the girls to Bugis. The mood wasn't really good , I was kind of unhappy with the girls when they insisted on taking the bus to Bugis despite telling them its a long jourmey and then all the little small talk among themselves and not being honest with me. I rather they be honest with me than keeping things from me thinking that I may be hurt. I do not take others' comments too personal because to me noone is perfect. Everyone has their flaws and i respect it. And I take critisms postively. Though I may question the critism at times because it is just vague and I have the right to defend myself if the critism is just a mere defamation of self. Anyway , this was a really stupid issue .

I was in no mood at all after that too, not cause of the earlier issue but I was just carried away with my thoughts . There just soo many things running through my head. I was looking at the crowd , the people , the couple and the kids. I was just getting lost in the midst of all . I was trying to drown myself with feelings and emotions , its just like my insecurities acting up on me. Somewhat I managed to push it aside and pretend that everything is fine , but it just felt awkward .

And , I miss my sister and my family. It seems like I moved out of the house but all I did was a move out to the room next door. I miss those nights.


threw her kisses ;9:45 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011