I have been staying home since friday . Its getting kind of boring to be staying home . I actually did get offers to go out and hang out with some friends. But somewhat I haven't been much in mood to just leave home and somemore all meeting late into the afternoon . I do not quite like the idea of leaving home in odd afternoon hours. By then , I am all settled in staying home and rotting through the day. Its just the lazy me. I'm sorry guys. And plus , I am all bored with all the places , like no more thrill , everywhere the same. All the urban structures just have exhausted me. I need to get in touch with nature and travelling.
Today , I randomly suggested to sister , we should go cycling. And she agreed . And I asked mum along with us , since mum is also having nothing much to do at home today. Mum agreed. And then , dad who was busy with his work , decided to keep away his work and decided to follow us , since like all of us were going. Initially , my plan was just to cycle around the park near our place. But then dad , suggested we should just go over to the Bedok reservoir. So we cycled all the way to Bedok Reservoir , while dad and mum walked over. And my sis , and I started camwhoring while waiting for my parents to reach to our spot. We took some artsyfasy pictures. Then we continue cycling awhile more , and mum rested and dad went for a jog around the reservoir. And we headed home. I and sister took turns to walk with mum , while dad cycled in one of the bicycle. And then the final stretch back home , dad and I cycled back. Haha. Dad was watching the traffic for me. I enjoyed today like very much. It just brings much joy. I love my family. Its been awhile since we did something like that. Yeah. *Smiles*
And , today or rather tomorrow early morning , Germany is playing against Poland. Loves. Germany ! I can't wait for the match. Hopefully , my Klose and Ballack darling will be playing the match.
I shall post up pictures later :) !
/edit

And Goodbye for now .
threw her kisses ;6:31 AM