
Happy 43rd National Day!
Though I missed all the fun this year , by not staying home for this year's celebration. I managed to get a feel of the national day , a week before when I was with my family at East Coast . We managed to view the displays in the air and fireworks. And the above picture , was taken by me , as the national flag was flown across the island during the preview rehearsal.
And I was away on National day across the shore , to truly M'sia with my mum and sis. We went on one day tour to Melacca. Our day started super early as early as 4.30am. And the day came to an end only past midnight. And I did not manage to do much shopping as I wanted to do. The organisers of the tour simply sucked. The time management sucked and the food places were horrible. One of the place , the food took ages to come , especially when most of us were in the brim of hunger and the other place was infested with hundreds of flies , and I had to puke immediately after which . In moments like these , I truly appreciate Singapore .
The one thing I truly enjoyed in the entire trip was the scenic sceneries and maybe the little shopping I managed to do .
Just look at the skies in the pictures , they look really beautiful and calm. They are so comforting.

The ships in the following pictures are part of Melacca's historical background of French colonization and as a port. Historial signifiance very much similar to our historical background though ours was a Bristish colony and we too functioned as a major port in early history. It great way remembering our History and celebrating our Independance day in a foreign ground. Yes , I'm a proud Singaporean. And , Happy National Day to all !
threw her kisses ;8:03 PM