Saturday, January 03, 2009


Today is 4th of January 2009. 4 days has past of the New Year 2009. And this is my first entry of the New Year 2009.

And so how was my 4 days of the New Year '09 been? It was splendid in its own ways , spend ushering New Year at home with mum and sis , and dad was away at work . Neverthless , we had our small party at home , and the endless calls and smses greetings. And the morning of New Year went temple with the family . It's one of the very few moments , I go temple but I am never still to pray , I will just let my thoughts wander aimlesssly and watch rest of the crowd, and just going with the motion as my parents lead . Then why do I go , you may ask? I go because of family and its " a new year tradition" in my household. And then the evening , dad took us Market 85 for dinner . I finally satisfied my craving for the teochew pork porridge , its really good . And we had the usual sinful indulges that we were too full to cancel our next stop to the beach. I know sister , is disappointed but really it was exhausting. Sorry . I promise to be a good sport , next time.

And second day of new year , stonned at home till afternoon , till I decided to go out and realized I had the 3 complimentary movie tickets and thus , decided to pursuade mum and sis out to watch movie , watched Yes Man. It was rather a good movie , a little provoking , i thought and felt it was a good movie for a new year. Learning to say "yes" to opportunties, and embracing life. And as usual did some shopping in TM. Really hoping it will be last till say end of Mar 2009.

And third day of new year , went temple with mum , which she had being bugging me since last year cause she said she prayed for me the other time ,and she need me to go with her , and so went with her, and after which went to PS , I wanted to go get some stuffs at daiso, but did not manage to find it . And I was back home soon , as the weather was scorching and the crowds will in. The greatest escape.

And fourth day of new year , I am here bloggin and trying to finish reading eclipse today. Left with 200 odds pages.

And tomorrow , is back to school , pretty excited but at the same time dreadful of the assignments.

Best wishes to all! :)


threw her kisses ;8:15 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011