Friday, April 10, 2009


Day 3 Hongkong , 1 April

Today I woke up at 0600hr , since we were asked to report later to the lobby. Haha. No scary encounter this morning. I was feeling super shagged still after shower but at the same time super excited over going Causeway Bay. My friend, Pammy told me that there is plenty of departmental stores like H&M where can find clothes similar to Topshop. So I was really looking forward to it.

At O720 , gathered for breakfast at the hotel , today no waffles , sadsad. But had hashbrowns , super crsipy and yummy . Haha . Carbohydrates! And our first destination for the day, Hongkong Adventist Hospital . Its a private hospital , and my group was supposed to do a project on this hospital , so I was trying my best to be attentive to get some information for my presentation . Private hospital and non-profit organisation need not say , quality is number one. Their toilet roll is damn shiok , got embedded prints on it and its super soft . Haha. So funny , you may think go hospital , and compare the toilet roll , but thats what I get to use when I went to their toilets. Rofl. And its the only hospital that gave us sovenior , a sticky pad. We were briefed in the first hour and later was brought on tour around the hospital , very clean and organised not in comparision to the government hospitals of Hongkong. As it said it focuses on quality than quanity. And next photograph session. And we are done with hospital visit for the day.

And next stop , shopping at Causeway bay! We were alighted opposite of Timesquare. And we had to crossover and walk to Causeway Bay. We went into Timessquare to explore , Timesquare is the high-end shopping mall , and from there we exited and tried to navigate our way to Causeway Bay , and there were too many transit shopping along the way. Rofl. And once we were near SASA , we witnessed a injured old granny bleeding profusely at the back of her head, and we were all nurses there but we did nothing but just watch as the crowd attending to her were doing the right stuff by applying pressure to stop the bleeding , and plus we are not licensed nurses and its foregin place , so we just did not want to take any risk on our part , and soon enough the ambulance arrived , and the paramedics were really efficient , they cleaned the wound , worked on dressing the wound , and the granny was calm and cooperative through the entire procedure even she could give a graditude wave to the passer-by who helped her. Impressive much. And we continued navigating our way to causeway bay , we were pretty lost and we couldn't find it. And nearby , and we went into Jardin Bazzar , a street shopping style , not very much similar to the Fa yuen street or Ladies Market, the choice of stuff were not our taste really . And by then we were pretty tired of navigating , and just wanted to sit for meal and look at the map again , and along the way , we shopped the stretch of shops , and after the meal , we shopped alittle while longer there, and decided to return back to the previous day shopping place as we found it unproductive there. I was little disappointed because wouldn't find the H&M store which Pammy told me that I must go there and shop. But neverthless , did not matter much , I shopped a fair bit at the previous day place too. So its' good.

So , we went to the Causeway Bay MTR station to board the train to Mongkok MTR station. It was our first time there taking the MTR. The MTR station is almost similar to our Singapore's MRT station . I think our transporation is adapted from their transportation system. And once , we reached Mongkok , we walked back the streets we walked yesterday and shopped along. And we met up after 2 hours of shopping for dinner at some claypot place. After eating at the claypot place , my immediate reaction was tummyache. I guess I ate something wrong. My stomach is pretty weak. And, finding a toilet there is really a miracle . Shopping centres do not have toilet at every level unlike Singapore.

And , because of that I had to rush some of my friends to go back hotel with me . And, sad counldn't shop in the Espirt outlet , saw a quite of stuffs I liked. My tummy was hurting like really bad. As if I was in labour , it was super hilarious in cab with shirley , jasmine and karena . I felt so constipated and in so much of pain and I was clenching onto the handgrip so tight and focusing on relaxing as if I was about to deliver and the cab was stopping at every traffic light then. Stupid shit. I kept saying "shit! shit!" through the cab ride. Super funny ! And the best part , I couldn't even laugh at the commotion I was making in the cab , cause it was hurting and yet funny. And when arrived at hotel , I made a dash for the lift and let shirley , jasmine and karena settle the cabfare and threw my purse at them. Rofl. And , when I arrived at my room , I saw rei and gale sitting outside and I was " oh my shit! you guys arrived earlier!" and I made a dash for the toilet , and I was in the toilet for good 20 minutes or so , and all my roommates abandoned me and went over to the tour guide's room for dicussion for the next day's programme. And once , I came out from toilet and changed. I went to find for my roommates , and awhile standing there , I still felt sick and I went back room , and this time , I vomitted . I felt really sick then , and then I walked over to Jasmine's room to take medicated oil from Karena , and came room and applied on my tummy and head and lay down on bed and waited for my roommates to come back. I felt much better after lying down for awhile , and one by one my roommates also gt the tummyache and rest of my friends . So supposedly , its the food we ate. Ms How came over to our room to pass Gale her pillow she bought earlier and Ms How saw some of our purchases and said it looks cute especially rei's sugarbunny stuffs. I soo in love with it , so sad I did not manage to see it when I was shopping . And bel and rei bought paul frank undies , it was so freaking cute. I did not get to see it too. And , bel shopped in espirit , I did not. sadsad.

And I couldn't fall asleep though I felt so tired and shagged. I lay in bed but not falling asleep. But managed to fall asleep eventually.


threw her kisses ;10:30 PM


Profile


Eighteen Mar/86
How long more till im twenty-three?



Exits
Sister <33
Shalini<33

Credits
Tagboard





Crush - David Archuleta



Archives
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
October 2010
March 2011